vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Boot liners.

Go down 
+3
BigDaddyMuzik
supersterl
Ben
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Ben

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Long story very short, the wife has gone and got us a dog and I am wanting a decent boot liner so my beloved bus doesn't get scratched to crappery whilst he is sitting in the boot.

It seems there are a few choices available, but what I am wanting (and can't seem to find) is one that protects both the floor and parts of the sides in the boot, a bit that protects my bumper, one that can be used with the parcel blind so that it can all be hidden out of sight and one that can be folded over so if I do want to use a chair in the back I can do.

Anyone got any recommendations? Everything I find is either rigid or sticks out like a sore thumb.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down
BigDaddyMuzik
BigDaddyMuzik

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm

do you want the moon on a stick too? lol get another bus for the dog and keep the jessie dog free.......
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm

BigDaddyMuzik wrote:
do you want the moon on a stick too? lol get another bus for the dog and keep the jessie dog free.......

If that could be arranged Boot liners. Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyMuzik
BigDaddyMuzik

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Ben wrote:
BigDaddyMuzik wrote:

If that could be arranged Boot liners. Icon_lol

lol i will get right on it!
Back to top Go down
MadSpringer
MadSpringer

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:57 pm

get a fold flat metal cage for it.

about 30 quid of ebay, fits nice and snug you can leave to boot open with mutt in it ifcall for a pot of tea or pint somewhere.

My cage holds a lab and springer and the have plenty of room to lie down for long journeys.

Also it keeps them and you a bit safer aswell if you have a accident or something

cheers

Steve
Back to top Go down
MadSpringer
MadSpringer

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:31 pm

i know its not of the dog but this is the kid in the cage

Boot liners. IMG_0053
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Hmm, hadn't thought of that.
Back to top Go down
IAN74

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:58 pm

port a pet do the cages dont know the price but very good made of alley strong and light easy to clean. know a few people that have them for there gun dogs .
Back to top Go down
MadSpringer
MadSpringer

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:26 am

you can get all sorts of cages and may a fortune for them, just depends on on how much you are going to use and is it worth spending.

When i take the springer shooting she is in a pickp or something else.

If want a really good cage / box that isleack proff and will hold most or the dirt then you can look at trans k9 or lintran they a the dog bol***ks but are about 250 quid
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:07 am

MadSpringer wrote:
i know its not of the dog but this is the kid in the cage

Boot liners. IMG_0053
Picture forwarded to childline!! HAHA.
Nice idea, would it hold 2 teenagers? Thought about putting my 2 in the roof box, but it's trying to lift them up into it. Boot liners. Lol
Back to top Go down
MadSpringer
MadSpringer

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:39 am

she genuinly climbs in by herself.

Just brought it in the house as have had to take the kennels down and keep findinger her in it with either the lab or spaniel trying to feed em juice and bisuits Laughing Laughing

Ain't kids great
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:53 am

HaHa , wouldn't know what to do without them Boot liners. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:11 pm

I would know what to do without mine this evening as they are still bloody awake!
Back to top Go down
zaffie gsi

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:37 pm

aright mate
I got one of those liners they are good got mine from this site they do loads of stuff tow bars roof racks top boxes
http://www.towequipe.co.uk/Homepage.html
good luck lol check them they might be cheaper on post
zaffie gsi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boot liners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot liners.   Boot liners. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boot liners.
Page 1 of 1