vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Exhaust

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
givithard
givithard

exhaust - Exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Exhaust   exhaust - Exhaust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Hi all thort 2day id have a look at my backbox i new it had a lot of corrosion on it but when i looked 1 of the hangers had cum of so ive only got the 2 hangers left holding it up will this b ok 4 a bit as im gunna get a new system on it soon once ive saved the cash up?
Back to top Go down
dufc3125
dufc3125

exhaust - Exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaust   exhaust - Exhaust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:03 pm

SNAP!! I just fitted my new backbox this week for the exact same reason, which hanger went? mine was the the one on the left hand side nearest to the tailgate.

I've been driving it about for just over a month (that I'm aware of anyway) like that and havent had any problems at all.
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

exhaust - Exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaust   exhaust - Exhaust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Cant see if mine has gone, but when cold there is a loud ticking from the rear box. doing my box in lol
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

exhaust - Exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaust   exhaust - Exhaust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:43 pm

givithard wrote:
Hi all thort 2day id have a look at my backbox i new it had a lot of corrosion on it but when i looked 1 of the hangers had cum of so ive only got the 2 hangers left holding it up will this b ok 4 a bit as im gunna get a new system on it soon once ive saved the cash up?

why not buy a new one for the price of it and to be safe ..not very dear even got them cheap on ebay....also you will need them for any new exhaust you fit anyhow..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

exhaust - Exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaust   exhaust - Exhaust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exhaust
Page 1 of 1