vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

any tips for fixing my wind deflector

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
allyp

any tips for fixing my wind deflector Empty
PostSubject: any tips for fixing my wind deflector   any tips for fixing my wind deflector Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 pm

hi the drivers side wind deflector keeps falling off anyone found something suitable to fit it back without intefering with the leccy windows?thanks
Back to top Go down
pyro_maniac

PostSubject: Re: any tips for fixing my wind deflector   any tips for fixing my wind deflector Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:51 pm

did you use the little clips you got with the windows? they should make sure it doesnt fall out
mine are stuck fast now, wouldnt like to try and get them out in one piece,lol
Back to top Go down
allyp

PostSubject: Re: any tips for fixing my wind deflector   any tips for fixing my wind deflector Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:31 pm

lol the clips are there should,looks like the glues given up cud i just glue the deflector back onto the clip ,would it be outside the glass or inside thanks ally
Back to top Go down
pyro_maniac

PostSubject: Re: any tips for fixing my wind deflector   any tips for fixing my wind deflector Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:39 pm

i didnt have any glue on the clips i had, they were just springy clips that wedged in over the glass, dunno if i would glue them in as it may interfere with the seal on the window
Back to top Go down
allyp

PostSubject: Re: any tips for fixing my wind deflector   any tips for fixing my wind deflector Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:45 pm

ah maybe you push them in behind the clips ill have a look after tea ,thanks ,think you may just have answered my question m8
Back to top Go down
allyp

PostSubject: Re: any tips for fixing my wind deflector   any tips for fixing my wind deflector Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:20 pm

got it fixed now removed clips put in deflector then push back clips job done ,not going anywhere now ,whooooooo
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

PostSubject: Re: any tips for fixing my wind deflector   any tips for fixing my wind deflector Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:38 am

result mate!
Back to top Go down
allyp

PostSubject: Re: any tips for fixing my wind deflector   any tips for fixing my wind deflector Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm

yeh well pleased now ,thanks m8
Back to top Go down
pyro_maniac

PostSubject: Re: any tips for fixing my wind deflector   any tips for fixing my wind deflector Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:59 pm

glad you got it sorted mate
Back to top Go down
allyp

PostSubject: Re: any tips for fixing my wind deflector   any tips for fixing my wind deflector Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:07 pm

cheers m8,it was annoying ,fell off when you opened the window lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any tips for fixing my wind deflector   any tips for fixing my wind deflector Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any tips for fixing my wind deflector
Page 1 of 1