vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

GSI owners how many miles to a tank?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
philsmin

GSI owners how many miles to a tank? Empty
PostSubject: GSI owners how many miles to a tank?   GSI owners how many miles to a tank? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:12 pm

been keeping an eye on the fuel over the last week or so, managed 270 miles between tanks (from fuel light) this is with normal driving (not being overly cautious) and a few good squirts of the loud pedal (missus drives it like her arse is on fire too) mstly round town stuff too not really any motorway

Is this about normal, seams okay to me? the MPG evrage jobby says i'm getting about 26.8 average
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: GSI owners how many miles to a tank?   GSI owners how many miles to a tank? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 pm

thats about right ,i can get 18 mpg after a hard drive ,but normal driving i normally see anything from 28 -32 mpg ,my wife uses mine and she dont no what a throttle pedal is lol
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: GSI owners how many miles to a tank?   GSI owners how many miles to a tank? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:46 am

same here but done 450 miles to the tank going on holiday
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: GSI owners how many miles to a tank?   GSI owners how many miles to a tank? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm

ah the slow family drive had a couple of them myself lol
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: GSI owners how many miles to a tank?   GSI owners how many miles to a tank? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:45 pm

my foot flat to the floor 14mpg chilling i get around 35-40mpg
Back to top Go down
dufc3125
dufc3125

PostSubject: Re: GSI owners how many miles to a tank?   GSI owners how many miles to a tank? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:18 pm

I have the awful disadvantage of the Autobahn here in Germany so just over 220 miles to a tanks about average.......Im so thankful the fuels cheaper here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GSI owners how many miles to a tank?   GSI owners how many miles to a tank? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GSI owners how many miles to a tank?
Page 1 of 1