vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

FAO anyone with blacked out headlights

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
opicus
Trader
Trader
opicus

FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Empty
PostSubject: FAO anyone with blacked out headlights   FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:20 pm

1st of all can i see em lol and isit easy ive read the how 2? also is it legal
Back to top Go down
http://opcom.weebly.com/
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: FAO anyone with blacked out headlights   FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:51 pm

http://www.vxzoc.com/zafira-a-chat-f1/black-head-lights-t726.htm

As its only the surrounding area of the headlights and not the actual part that deflects the light that is being coloured/blacked.. it is legal..
if you have xenons fitted to your zaf or Astra as standard ,these are already done this way from factory..
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: FAO anyone with blacked out headlights   FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:53 pm

it is legal buddy im going to do mine this week ready for billing its pretty easy to do
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
opicus
Trader
Trader
opicus

PostSubject: Re: FAO anyone with blacked out headlights   FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:02 pm

excellent cheers for the link gonna persuade the misses to let me do it fingers crossed lol
Back to top Go down
http://opcom.weebly.com/
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: FAO anyone with blacked out headlights   FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Its something that i would like to do myself as the Astra GSi in the family has factory fitted Xenons and they have the black already done and it looks better...
Back to top Go down
Robbo
Admin
Admin
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: FAO anyone with blacked out headlights   FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:27 pm

I'm wanting to do this also but i'm afraid to take my current lights apart as something is bound to go wrong and leave me stuck with no lights.

Has anyone sprayed them the same colour as the car rather than black?
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: FAO anyone with blacked out headlights   FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:19 pm

dreamvictim wrote:
I'm wanting to do this also but i'm afraid to take my current lights apart as something is bound to go wrong and leave me stuck with no lights.

i did mine tonight looks loads better and i sprayed them the same colour as the car to lol
Back to top Go down
Robbo
Admin
Admin
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: FAO anyone with blacked out headlights   FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:27 pm

topladz wrote:
dreamvictim wrote:

i did mine tonight looks loads better and i sprayed them the same colour as the car to lol

haha, nice try!

How long did it take you? and what type of paint did you use... (and don't say black) haha
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: FAO anyone with blacked out headlights   FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Funny ha ha ,Adam ,as you have a black zaf.. FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_smile

so let us know whether or not they mist up ..in damp weather..if theres any around at moment..(heres hoping that they sealed back ok)..
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: FAO anyone with blacked out headlights   FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:37 pm

pmsl

will have to see on that one when the weather changes sterl
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

PostSubject: Re: FAO anyone with blacked out headlights   FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:56 pm

i havn't seen any blacked out headlights, did see a lad in a mondeo on police interceptors last week who had put black tights over his rear lights!!!! The police found it very funny when they pulled him!! FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO anyone with blacked out headlights   FAO anyone with blacked out headlights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAO anyone with blacked out headlights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vxzoc.com  :: ZAFIRA A CHAT-
Jump to: