vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Fog lights Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jackalsb
jackalsb

Fog lights Question Empty
PostSubject: Fog lights Question   Fog lights Question Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:40 pm

We just got our bus the other day and I was just checking the lights and noticed only the drivers side rear fog light comes on. My question, is that right that only that side comes on or are both sides meant to be on as I can see a bulb in the other side but it's not lighting up.

Also noticed that the front ones are not working either and have checked the book and I think I'm doing it right with having engine running and dipped beam on. When I push the button for the front fogs the symbol comes on the dash but the lights don't come on. Am I doing this right or is there something else stopping them from lighting up?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
https://en-gb.facebook.com/stephen.bonnington
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Fog lights Question   Fog lights Question Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:00 pm

only one rear fog works as standard...

re front fogs.
check the fuses first , check that the bulbs are Ok....then if they still dont work check to see if the relay is ok..
for starters..
Back to top Go down
jackalsb
jackalsb

PostSubject: Re: Fog lights Question   Fog lights Question Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Cheers I wasn't sure if it was one or two on the back so thanks for clearing that for me. As for the front I have checked the fuse and it was ok so just going to take it back to the dealer and get them to sort it as only had the bus for a few days.
Back to top Go down
https://en-gb.facebook.com/stephen.bonnington
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fog lights Question   Fog lights Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fog lights Question
Page 1 of 1