vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

what do you think my zaffy is worth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesey

what do you think my zaffy is worth Empty
PostSubject: what do you think my zaffy is worth   what do you think my zaffy is worth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:02 pm

its a silver 2000 w reg zafira 1.6 16v comfort 7 seater with 85k on the clock service history , working a/c , in fairly good condition a few dints and scratches on it but nothing bad really
test dec tax aug
Back to top Go down
Robbo
Admin
Admin
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: what do you think my zaffy is worth   what do you think my zaffy is worth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:11 pm

jamesey wrote:
its a silver 2000 w reg zafira 1.6 16v comfort 7 seater with 85k on the clock service history , working a/c , in fairly good condition a few dints and scratches on it but nothing bad really
test dec tax aug

Have a look on Parkers mate that will give you an idea.

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/prices/
Back to top Go down
jfish

PostSubject: Re: what do you think my zaffy is worth   what do you think my zaffy is worth Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:25 am

jamesey wrote:
test dec tax aug

I got my 52 Plate Zafira 2.0 TDi last xmas for £2000 it had 120k on the clock - the seller, a friend, even MOT'ed it for me.

So I would say you could get privately around £1500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think my zaffy is worth   what do you think my zaffy is worth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think my zaffy is worth
Page 1 of 1