vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

reddot friday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

reddot friday Empty
PostSubject: reddot friday   reddot friday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:00 pm

well the time has come for the remap, ive done all the stage 1 mods so i should hopefully be looking for between 230-240bhp. going to keep my eyes open for a front mount at a latter date but they dont want to push to much power through on the standard intercooler. only down side is £300 lighter reddot friday Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
givithard
givithard

reddot friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: reddot friday   reddot friday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Hope it all goes ok 4 u m8 let us no wot power u get.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

reddot friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: reddot friday   reddot friday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:33 pm

im jelous buddy
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

reddot friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: reddot friday   reddot friday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:14 pm

just hope all is ok as its almost mot time and tax too, what an expensive month lol
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

reddot friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: reddot friday   reddot friday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:27 pm

well after a 4 and a half hour drive i got there (late) and lucky enough the car before me was also late (an aoc member with his turbo cab). finally got it on the rollers and the first run (standard map) i was happy with 212.2bhp then it was map time. after about an hour or so of programing on went the first map which didnt quite work as there was top end pinking so it was back to the drawing board. another half hour latter on went the second map which worked well and we ended up with......247.4bhp with 307.1ft-lb torque reddot friday Icon_surprised reddot friday Icon_biggrin reddot friday Icon_cool . im well happy with the results. i can probably get up to around the 260-270 mark as soon as i can find myself a front mount and add a little more boost preasure too.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

reddot friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: reddot friday   reddot friday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:32 pm

was it expensive chris
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

reddot friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: reddot friday   reddot friday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:52 pm

£250+vat for everything which i thought wasnt to bad as they dont just place the same map other cars have they make it to eack one so you get the right map for the mods you have.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

reddot friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: reddot friday   reddot friday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:57 pm

thats not a bad price at alll
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

reddot friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: reddot friday   reddot friday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:59 pm

thats what i thought, there even going to put it back on the rollers and tweek it a bit when i get a front mount
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reddot friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: reddot friday   reddot friday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reddot friday
Page 1 of 1