vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Want To Attack My Car!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steve_ti
steve_ti

Want To Attack My Car!! Empty
PostSubject: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Put a tenner of petrol in my bus earlier and took a drive up the motorway. Got to the slip road for my exit and the engine just died on me. No engine management light at all, just the lights left on the dash after the engine had cut out. I had noticed on the motorway that if I eased off the throttle slightly the car would start jumping a bit but thought nothing of it at the time. I havent used the bus for a few days so thought it was maybe coked up or something. Took it to my local garage and they did a diagnostic check but it came up with nothing. Anyone else had this problem at all?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
gaz42

PostSubject: Re: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:42 pm

It could be dirty petrol that has blocked the throttle body. It happened to me last year. Hope you get is sorted mate
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

PostSubject: Re: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:06 pm

funny you mentioned that mate, it looks like my local morrisons are up to their old tricks again! Dodgy petrol being sold from there so wont be going back there again! Thanks for the reply anyways mate. The bus is also now up for sale too
Back to top Go down
Robbo
Admin
Admin
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:16 pm

steve_ti wrote:
funny you mentioned that mate, it looks like my local morrisons are up to their old tricks again! Dodgy petrol being sold from there so wont be going back there again! Thanks for the reply anyways mate. The bus is also now up for sale too

For sale?? Why is that mate? You planning on getting another one?
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

PostSubject: Re: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:44 pm

not sure mate. I need something with more power if Im honest, fed up of getting left behind by everything lol Maybe after a sports saloon next
Back to top Go down
Robbo
Admin
Admin
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Lol, that doesn't bother me anymore.. Buy a turbo bus then Smile
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

PostSubject: Re: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 pm

lol it didnt bother me at first but think Im starting my midlife crisis already! Wish I could afford a turbo bus mate
Back to top Go down
BBmadness
BBmadness

PostSubject: Re: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Had a similar prob with my GSI after i fitted my piping,K&N nd HKS after a long run it would suddenly die on me. did it to my mate when he wanted to try my parts on his astra. Got put down to dodgy asda fuel
Back to top Go down
http://www.saexecutivetravel.co.uk
steve_ti
steve_ti

PostSubject: Re: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 pm

yeah its been fine since. got offered £1500 today on part ex so will have to see what happens now
Back to top Go down
BBmadness
BBmadness

PostSubject: Re: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Not bad considering I was given a quote £3k for mine two weeks ago part ex
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

PostSubject: Re: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 pm

thats good mate
Back to top Go down
BBmadness
BBmadness

PostSubject: Re: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:02 pm

But considering how good it is and what cna still be done to it im still not sure as im really wanting to go down the discovery 3 route now they are customisable to heaven nd back 4 times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want To Attack My Car!!   Want To Attack My Car!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want To Attack My Car!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vxzoc.com  :: ZAFIRA A CHAT-
Jump to: