vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Dump Valve Help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silver zaffy gsi
silver zaffy gsi

Dump Valve Help Empty
PostSubject: Dump Valve Help   Dump Valve Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:05 am

Hi every1 i hope you can help, I fitted a dump valve to the zaffy when i got it sounds great, along with a new vxr turbo, Was speaking to a guy at the local parts shop n he suggested that i remove the spring from the vxr turbo diverter valve as i have the dump valve is this correct, can some1 please help very curious

many thanks Jonny
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

Dump Valve Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dump Valve Help   Dump Valve Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:37 am

I would NOT remove the spring...when you get the dump valve they usually supply a spacer to put inside the turbo in place of the spring, but most people tend to take this out after a while and revert back to the spring being fitted...i have both working on my Zaf GSI for a year and a half now and sons Astra Gsi (both fitted with VXR turbo,s) has had both running since he bought the car 3 years ago..no problems caused.....So in my opinion and experience i would say leave vxr turbo as it is...
Back to top Go down
silver zaffy gsi
silver zaffy gsi

Dump Valve Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dump Valve Help   Dump Valve Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:20 pm

I gathered that mate thanks very much, appreciated

many thanks Jonny
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

Dump Valve Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dump Valve Help   Dump Valve Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:38 pm

ive also got both running on mine with no issues
Back to top Go down
madmalc917

Dump Valve Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dump Valve Help   Dump Valve Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:04 pm

you need to have both dump valves, because you will suffer boost leak at lower revs, and you have to get a seperate vacum to run it as well for more info conntact regal
Back to top Go down
silver zaffy gsi
silver zaffy gsi

Dump Valve Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dump Valve Help   Dump Valve Help Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Thanks guys really appreciated

cheers Jonny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dump Valve Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dump Valve Help   Dump Valve Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dump Valve Help
Page 1 of 1