vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imthedaddy1971
imthedaddy1971

Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key Empty
PostSubject: Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key   Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:43 pm

would like a flip key for my zaffy A but what i want to know can i use zaf B flip key on mine. ???

cheers

mark
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key   Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:36 pm

id like to the same

i know some people have done it with vectra keys which are the same as zaf a withe vec c key which is the same as a zaf b

so i think it can be done
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
imthedaddy1971
imthedaddy1971

PostSubject: Re: Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key   Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:46 pm

read a post somewhere on net about doing this and seems more hassle than wot its worth, so me thinks i will be giving it a miss for now......
Back to top Go down
Robbo
Admin
Admin
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key   Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:01 pm

I did it on my old vectra b, it is a lot of hassle. It involved cutting the flip key casing in half and a bit of modifying the original remote internals to fit inside the flip key case. I worked in a factory at the time and had access to plenty of tools and precision equipment like grinding wheels and drills. I managed to do it with no bother but the casing looked a bit messy after gluing it back together and it eventually fell apart. So i'd say it's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key   Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:08 pm

saw the how too also and i did look like a bloody lot of bother..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key   Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vauxhall Zafira B: 2 Button Flip Key
Page 1 of 1