vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

was i over charged ??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imthedaddy1971
imthedaddy1971

was i over charged ?? Empty
PostSubject: was i over charged ??   was i over charged ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 pm

what do you guys think i use a mobile mechanic and i had TWO new front coil springs fitted (supplied by him), fuel filter fitted (i supplied it), engine oil flush (i supplied) oil filter (i supplied it) and of course oil changed (he supplied) he charged me £200. yes i could of done these but i couldnt be bothered with the hassle. so was it a rip off or about right for what he charged !!!

cheers

mark
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: was i over charged ??   was i over charged ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:57 pm

if your happy with the work he has done and you were happy to pay for it then its not a rip off..
Back to top Go down
imthedaddy1971
imthedaddy1971

PostSubject: Re: was i over charged ??   was i over charged ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Thats a diplomatic answer.... ok what i'm asking is do you guys think it was value for money....
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: was i over charged ??   was i over charged ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:23 pm

depends on the make of springs (prices vary), and make of oil that he supplied and how long it took him to do it....what was his labour charges..in total..
Back to top Go down
rickard

PostSubject: Re: was i over charged ??   was i over charged ?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Did you not ask for a quote before he started . I always find out how much the jobs going to cost before I give the go ahead .
Back to top Go down
Robbo
Admin
Admin
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: was i over charged ??   was i over charged ?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Sounds about right tbh mate. They all seem expensive these days but I wouldn't have said a "Rip off".
Back to top Go down
imthedaddy1971
imthedaddy1971

PostSubject: Re: was i over charged ??   was i over charged ?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:51 pm

i thought it seemed about right but just wanted 2 see wot others thought :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was i over charged ??   was i over charged ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

was i over charged ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vxzoc.com  :: ZAFIRA A CHAT-
Jump to: