vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

deisels and induction kits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigDaddyMuzik
BigDaddyMuzik

deisels and induction kits Empty
PostSubject: deisels and induction kits   deisels and induction kits Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 pm

i know it's slightly sad but i just fitted a universal induction kit from halfrauds on my 1.9 CDTI and i tell you now it sounds AWESOME!!! sounds like i have a bloody dump valve as well (and no there isnt a problem it's just the dpf)

only £29 quid as well..

am i just being suckered in?
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyMuzik
BigDaddyMuzik

PostSubject: Re: deisels and induction kits   deisels and induction kits Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Update on kit fitted. I was followed by a bloke in an evo who dropped his windows and was listening to the noise my bus made. Gave me the thumbs up and then booted it away. Now that is respect :-).
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: deisels and induction kits   deisels and induction kits Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 pm

deisels and induction kits Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
gsi_king

PostSubject: Re: deisels and induction kits   deisels and induction kits Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 pm

lol good man.. I have always been more into fitting a panel filter in a drilled air box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deisels and induction kits   deisels and induction kits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deisels and induction kits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vxzoc.com  :: ZAFIRA B CHAT-
Jump to: