vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

gutted but.....!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GrantandLianne

gutted but.....! Empty
PostSubject: gutted but.....!   gutted but.....! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:38 pm

the news has come that i have to sell my gsi!! im currently working 100 miles from home we had our place on the market and havent achieved the sale price i had hoped for so now have no alternative but to sell my lovely car,i have put a link up in the for sale section hope a enthusiast buys it
Back to top Go down
andromeda411
Regional Co.
Regional Co.
andromeda411

gutted but.....! Empty
PostSubject: Re: gutted but.....!   gutted but.....! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:44 pm

sorry to hear you are having to sell the bus.

i just had a look and it is a very nice one. i am sure you will have no trouble selling it.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

gutted but.....! Empty
PostSubject: Re: gutted but.....!   gutted but.....! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:16 pm

sorry to hear your selling your GSi ,what will you get to replace her ?.
Back to top Go down
GrantandLianne

gutted but.....! Empty
PostSubject: Re: gutted but.....!   gutted but.....! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:14 pm

thats the issue gonna have to get a cheapie for a while
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

gutted but.....! Empty
PostSubject: Re: gutted but.....!   gutted but.....! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:49 pm

sodding petrol prices are too high, road tax is too high.. makes me laugh they have cars now with no road tax or very little, and charge more for others eg gsi.. and say its to pay for pollution , but who pays for the road upkeep, not those that pay NO tax certainly..i think the government have overlooked this fact..dimwits..
Back to top Go down
GrantandLianne

gutted but.....! Empty
PostSubject: Re: gutted but.....!   gutted but.....! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:24 pm

i just need a few grand towards the house at the mo so the sale of the car is the obvious answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gutted but.....! Empty
PostSubject: Re: gutted but.....!   gutted but.....! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gutted but.....!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vxzoc.com  :: ZAFIRA A CHAT-
Jump to: