please use vxzoc.com

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterGalleryLog inDonate
Site stickers are NOW BACK IN STOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
This forum is now CLOSED! Please visit our new site - www.vxzoc.com

Share | 

Well my first post on here My week in pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GsiColey

PostSubject: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:46 am

Copied directley from corsasport

Aplogies for pic quality as they were all taken with my iphone
So it started a week ago with

which then lead to this

and

the person involved understands this pic

the night finished like this

so the next day comes along and i finish off the last of the stripping and start to prep the car

then the masking begins but due to someone who had owned thecar prevously had all the kit bonded to the car so it had to be painted on the car

so that was sunday night on to monday night now we start to mask out the roof ready for paint

roof in progress

and complete

once dry we masked up the rest of the car ready to start tuesday night

this how it looked thursday morning at 9am after having worked all night to get to this stage i also prepped my wheels the bonnet and bumpers that night no pics of that so went back to the shop at 6pm to get the wheels bonnet and bumpers done
wheels finished but they came out s+@t so had to be redone on friday

so friday comes get to the shop at 2pm to get wheels re prepped and the car has nothing fitted to it it was just a shell with doors so a quick call to tony perfect (fast-as-u-can) and gets the workshop at 7pm ad is greeted by car that is supposed be going to TVL the next moring at 5am but it needs completly fitting up so we got stuck in the wheels had still not been repainted by ths time so they were painted and were still wet at midnight wasnt looking good for getting to TVL and by midnight the car looked like

and at 3.30am

finally at 4.04 it rolled out of the shop looking like

so then it was time to leave for TVL after no sleep and nearly a 200 mile trip luckily tony had left at midnight so he could do the long drive to coombe and i went to hastings to pick him and 16vkarlos up stopped at the services for a coffee in the petrol station so grabbed a daylight pic and an arty water bead pic as it was raining

so we set off and finally made it to coombe for TVL where it was on the cs stand looking like (thanks to adam for the pics

Thanks for reading and thanks to all those involved especially dave at Utopia car care for doing the paint work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
topladz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:50 am

hi and welcome the vxzoc bus club

nice looking zaf fella lots of work gone in to it

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:59 am

Awesome work in progress photos mate... you really did cut it fine!

I like the black roof idea, very nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supersterl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:56 am

Hi and welcomee to VXZOC .. i saw your Zaf ,there is a pics on here that i put on too of it.....my blue Zaf gsi was right opposite you on the southwest vauxhall owners club stand..directly in line with the front of your zaf.. anyway welcome again..Incidentally How did you find this site?

topladz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:16 am

me lol

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm

now mate. good things are never easy. at least the car was straight to start with. looks the nuts in white. did they ever make gsi's in white???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
topladz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:17 am

no they didnt mate but looking at this motor they should of done

Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 am

yeh they should of.. seen this in the flesh, very sexy bus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scottie2065
Trader
Trader

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:34 am

very nice bus mate, alot of work involved i see
Welcome to VXZOC!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecochiptuning.co.uk
supersterl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:12 am

GsiColey i take it that when you have cleaned your Zaf up from all the over spray and cut and polished the paintwork and shes totally finshed ,you will be putting more finishing touch photos on the site..

THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:16 am

yea ,i like it ,fair effort mate did the same to mine lots and lots of work but well worth it in the end fair play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GsiColey

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:18 am

yes sturl i will be putting more pics up ive managed to sort all the overspray out now but my mate who will be sorting the flat and polishing out is a bit busy at the mo due to doing my car the other week he is having to play catch up but once thats done and its had a few coats of glaze and wax i will find some time to get the pics up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supersterl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:26 am

looking forward to seeing pictures of her finished ..she's already an eye catcher ..she had quite a few (fallen in love with) comments that i have read across other forums aswell as on here.. and she should be even more so eyecatching when shes totally finihsed ... The white Zaf certainly stood out at Castle coombe...Smile

GsiColey

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:04 am

sterl ive only really seen comments on here and on aoc you got the links to other forums so i can have a nose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
givithard

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:48 am

Welcome m8 your bus looks mint
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well my first post on here My week in pics   Today at 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Well my first post on here My week in pics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1