vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Fitting Foglights project update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nixoro
nixoro

Fitting Foglights project update Empty
PostSubject: Fitting Foglights project update   Fitting Foglights project update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Just thought i would give an update as I have mentioned in a few threads this is a mod I was looking to do.

So far I have majority of parts needed i.e. bumper plates, mounts and fixings, end of the month I will be getting the lenses come payday and bulbs.

Currently I have the light switch fitted and had some tech2 work done last weekend and its looking to be all enabled as when i hit the front switch I now get a green symbol so well chuffed, and what with having the BC enabled with check control it also shows on my display.

My next step is to create the loom, not sure though which wire to use ie ampage/quality guess a trip to halfords will do the trick for that.

Can anyone tell me though what bulbs are used for the foglights.

Cheers

Roy
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

Fitting Foglights project update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting Foglights project update   Fitting Foglights project update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:27 am

Back to top Go down

Fitting Foglights project update
Page 1 of 1