vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Radio reception

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
garryhucker

Radio reception Empty
PostSubject: Radio reception   Radio reception Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:48 pm

i had really bad radio reception and couldnt figure out what it was, even worse on long wave.

I figured out what it was.

So if anyone is experiencing this, just make sure that the REMOTE wire is connected. As i thought this wasnt the case and didnt bother checking untill today cos i was about to buy a new aerial but before i did this i gave it one more check, and turned out to be the remote wire.

Problem solved i can now listen to talksport. yipee (apart from stan collymore's annoying voice).
Back to top Go down
RICHARDSDTI
RICHARDSDTI

Radio reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio reception   Radio reception Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:46 pm

will have to remember that. cheers for post is always good to know these things.
Back to top Go down
garryhucker

Radio reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio reception   Radio reception Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:30 am

can anyone help, since i did this, i have now lost the date and year display (not that bothered) but anyway, i have an after market cd player, and it had 2 wiring loom blocks, the zafira wire loom had three so one block it connected to anything, is that for the steering wheel controls or something for the display. and can you get an adapter for this?
Back to top Go down
bud1970
Mod
Mod
bud1970

Radio reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio reception   Radio reception Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:21 pm

i cut the 3rd block off mine and just used the power and speaker blocks. worked for me. alternatavely.............................

LINKY!!!!
Back to top Go down
garryhucker

Radio reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio reception   Radio reception Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:32 pm

what is the thrid block for?
Back to top Go down
bud1970
Mod
Mod
bud1970

Radio reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio reception   Radio reception Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:18 pm

3rd block is for the infotainment display, mate.
Back to top Go down
garryhucker

Radio reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio reception   Radio reception Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:41 pm

i see, u know where i can get n adapter? Theres one called a PC99-X06, but that is for the steering wheels controls (which i dont have them on my steering wheel) so, i need one to have the display back on?
Back to top Go down
bud1970
Mod
Mod
bud1970

Radio reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio reception   Radio reception Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:15 pm

garryhucker wrote:
i see, u know where i can get n adapter? Theres one called a PC99-X06, but that is for the steering wheels controls (which i dont have them on my steering wheel) so, i need one to have the display back on?

check the link out 4 posts up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Radio reception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio reception   Radio reception Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radio reception
Page 1 of 1