vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nixoro
nixoro

Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox Empty
PostSubject: Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox   Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Travelled to wales yesterday and landed in Carmarthen was an awsome drive here only down side is I was getting a constant whistling, thinking its where the box is mounted, has anyone else had this problem.

Might move it back but will mean only one of the bars is within the recess markers.

What do you guys think would it make any odds?

Cheers

Roy Smile
Back to top Go down
BBmadness
BBmadness

PostSubject: Re: Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox   Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Thats the joy of roof bars nd boxes. We used to travel to south france in dads freelander with roof bars nd box. Its to do with the bar ends cutting through thee air nothing you can do bout it. When my father upgraded to disco 3. The bars curve down to mounting grooves meaning no bar ends sticking out for the wind

Fact of design flaws thats all. Moving the box back will make no difference

Good to see people travelling to enjoy oir sun sheep nd mountains nd last of the cracking roads we have

Back to top Go down
http://www.saexecutivetravel.co.uk
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox   Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:03 am

BBmadness wrote:
Thats the joy of roof bars nd boxes. We used to travel to south france in dads freelander with roof bars nd box. Its to do with the bar ends cutting through thee air nothing you can do bout it. When my father upgraded to disco 3. The bars curve down to mounting grooves meaning no bar ends sticking out for the wind

Fact of design flaws thats all. Moving the box back will make no difference

Good to see people travelling to enjoy oir sun sheep nd mountains nd last of the cracking roads we have

Last time I came here I came down by train and missed out on so much, some of the views you see and the villages/towns are amazing.

regards the wind noise oh well just an excuse to turn the radio up lol

Very glad I used my car as I was even able to bring my male boxer for a reunion with his sister, its as if they have never been apart lol

Went to a place called folly farm yesterday down in begelly in pembrokeshire was a lovely day my two sons enjoyed it and with the mix of farm and zoo animals with giraffes made it all the more fun.
Back to top Go down
BBmadness
BBmadness

PostSubject: Re: Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox   Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Yeah its a very good place to take kids

Glad u enjoying it over here.

And as for the roads over here there are many to enjoy

Back to top Go down
http://www.saexecutivetravel.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox   Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road trip with my Zaf B and roofbox
Page 1 of 1