please use vxzoc.com

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterGalleryLog inDonate
Site stickers are NOW BACK IN STOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
This forum is now CLOSED! Please visit our new site - www.vxzoc.com

Share | 

What made you buy it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tricky791

PostSubject: Re: What made you buy it?   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:50 am

I'm 6' 5" tall so need something with head and legroom. Kids are gonna be like me too. The Mrs wanted a Galaxy, but when we went to the Ford place they didn't havve any and didn't seem that interested in us or our money!

We went straight to Vauxhall and as we walked onto the forecourt, saw a Zaf B in dark blue and the Arden GSi. I fell in love with the colour straight away and went to drool over it. The sales girl came out with the keys and we took it for a test drive. I was hooked and it's now mine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CULLET

PostSubject: Re: What made you buy it?   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:14 am

Got mine (06 club) from WhatCar recommendation.Good value,roomy,easier for my ederly parents to get in and out of,plenty of seats when I take the grandchildren out and a nice drive to boot !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steve_ti

PostSubject: Re: What made you buy it?   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:35 am

Bought mine purely on looks and space if Im honest. The fact its cheaper than my old car to run is just a bonus lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BBmadness

PostSubject: Re: What made you buy it?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:02 am

Well I had a Golf GT TDI before was pushing out 230BHP sweet and was sad to have to change but when you meet someone with three kids of which two are in kids seats its just not possible in a golf nd the centre seat was a lap belt. takes me back to when i was a weeeee boy.

So family bus it had to be. was in the right place right time. £6995 on the forecourt. Took the now wife to look at it she loved it nd it meant i still got have some fun driving times. so golf in Zaffy out even got it down to £6k with 58k on the clock.

Though that said after my first two weeks experience i was thinking if i had made the right choice. Swansea bound nd billowing white smoke - BLEW THE TURBO!!!!!

2.5 months later I had it back and not looked back since. Great for sticking the dog in the back too and still have my junk in it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.saexecutivetravel.co.uk
RICHARDSDTI

PostSubject: Re: What made you buy it?   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:27 am

needed 7 seats. looked at peugeot 307 sw and espace. but would have sell a couple of vital organs to pay for insurance (it is my first car). found a 2.0 dti on an x plate , with full service history and only 94,000 on the clock, and here I am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barryvrs

PostSubject: Re: What made you buy it?   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:59 pm

sadly enough the camshaft pully snapped on my octavia vrs just 6 weeks ago, so thats still lying there dead, needed a car pronto, was going to view a newer vrs and on the way drove past the gsi on an other fourcourt, "thats mine" was the the first thing that came into my head, never thought i would be as happy as a pig in s+@t in a zafira, good times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robbo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What made you buy it?   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm

I have always been a Vauxhall fan right from before I passed my driving test, I owned many Mk2 Cav SRi 130's in the 90's and my previous vaux was a Vectra B SRi estate. It still wasn't big enough to fit the 3 child seats on the rear bench so wanting to stick with vaux the Zafira was the only choice. Although I did look at a Sintra before the Zaf because at the time Zafs were about £3k more than I could afford, so glad I didn't buy one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delboy

PostSubject: Re: What made you buy it?   Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:14 am

Needed something roomy, 2 kids and a border collie. plus room for luggage with the vx split dog guard. travel to lake district a lot so the zaf fitted the bill. No regrets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you buy it?   Today at 7:14 am

Back to top Go down

What made you buy it?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2