vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Im now a zaf/b owner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lepo5

Im now a zaf/b owner Empty
PostSubject: Im now a zaf/b owner   Im now a zaf/b owner Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:24 pm

I took the plunge today and traded in the meriva for an 08 zafira/b design, with the half leather interior, me and the missus took it for a test drive, and did not want to take it back, what a pleasure to drive!! we had a zaf a befor trading it in for the meriva, and i did regret that decision, but after driving the zaf/b im liking this one even better , we went for the 1.9cdti model Im now a zaf/b owner Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: Im now a zaf/b owner   Im now a zaf/b owner Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:53 pm

nice mate fare play i test drove the sri modle with that motor in it and loved it . but went with the gsi in the end .
Back to top Go down
lepo5

PostSubject: Re: Im now a zaf/b owner   Im now a zaf/b owner Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:15 pm

IAN74 wrote:
nice mate fare play i test drove the sri modle with that motor in it and loved it . but went with the gsi in the end .

nice one, the missus had the say in this one, lol, i didnt think that a gsi would go down too well with her, lol.
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: Im now a zaf/b owner   Im now a zaf/b owner Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:31 pm

fuel and tax wise you got the better deal mate . plus the gsi was cheaper as its a second car that ent out much. had to go deff when i went to get it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im now a zaf/b owner   Im now a zaf/b owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im now a zaf/b owner
Page 1 of 1