vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Finally got round to getting some pics up

Go down 
+5
supersterl
madgezza
topladz
silver zaffy gsi
dufc3125
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dufc3125
dufc3125

Finally got round to getting some pics up Empty
PostSubject: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

My bus as standard 04 zaf gsi
Finally got round to getting some pics up B7346121

and now with new wheels, badges and big disks s/s boost pipe and Bailys DV
Finally got round to getting some pics up PICT0003
Finally got round to getting some pics up CIMG0696-1Finally got round to getting some pics up CIMG0697
Finally got round to getting some pics up CIMG0695
next job is the exhaust as the standard one is on its last legs.
Back to top Go down
silver zaffy gsi
silver zaffy gsi

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Looks great bud, wot you do with your standard wheels, need to get my engine bay cleaned up for sum pics, stunning bud
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:39 pm

looks nice mate love the wheels i want some like that
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
dufc3125
dufc3125

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:37 pm

silver zaffy gsi wrote:
Looks great bud, wot you do with your standard wheels, need to get my engine bay cleaned up for sum pics, stunning bud

The standard wheels are sat in my garage at the mo in desperate need of a refurb, after one had a bit of a falling out with a kerb at work in the snow. I seriously need to get amongst my engine bay and give it a good scrub too at the mo.
Back to top Go down
dufc3125
dufc3125

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Topladz the wheels were a bargin off Ebay "LINK" net genuine VX but with the center caps fitted who's to know.
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:53 pm

looks very nice mate
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 pm

another tidy looking Zaf..
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:49 pm

dufc3125 wrote:
Topladz the wheels were a bargin off Ebay "LINK" net genuine VX but with the center caps fitted who's to know.

i wish lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:55 pm

sweet bus
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:05 pm

looks good mate love the rims.
Back to top Go down
silver zaffy gsi
silver zaffy gsi

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:20 pm

dufc3125 wrote:
silver zaffy gsi wrote:

The standard wheels are sat in my garage at the mo in desperate need of a refurb, after one had a bit of a falling out with a kerb at work in the snow. I seriously need to get amongst my engine bay and give it a good scrub too at the mo.

You fancy making sum space in your garage bud, looking for a standard set for mine

cheers Jonny
Back to top Go down
maddog
maddog

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 am

looks great
Back to top Go down
dufc3125
dufc3125

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:12 am

silver zaffy gsi wrote:
dufc3125 wrote:
silver zaffy gsi wrote:

You fancy making sum space in your garage bud, looking for a standard set for mine

cheers Jonny

A mate of mine has claimed first refusal on them at the mo, + I live in Germany so postage would be a bit of an issue, Sorry mate.
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:19 am

bus looks good mate!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to getting some pics up   Finally got round to getting some pics up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally got round to getting some pics up
Page 1 of 1