vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

how do you check for transmition oil?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
denzzz28
denzzz28

how do you check for transmition oil? Empty
PostSubject: how do you check for transmition oil?   how do you check for transmition oil? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:23 pm

hi guys, i just realized i have not check my transmision fluid/oil and i had the car for 4 years. does any body know how to check and top up the transmision fluid?
Back to top Go down
zafgsi

PostSubject: Re: how do you check for transmition oil?   how do you check for transmition oil? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:08 pm

There is normally a plug on the gearbox that will be level with the driveshafts. It's usually an allen type bolt that you remove to check the level.

Take the bolt out and stick your finger in the hole and feel if there is oil there. If you don't feel any then get it drained and renewed.
Back to top Go down
denzzz28
denzzz28

PostSubject: Re: how do you check for transmition oil?   how do you check for transmition oil? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:58 am

zafgsi wrote:
There is normally a plug on the gearbox that will be level with the driveshafts. It's usually an allen type bolt that you remove to check the level.

Take the bolt out and stick your finger in the hole and feel if there is oil there. If you don't feel any then get it drained and renewed.

thanks for the info, ill try and check it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you check for transmition oil?   how do you check for transmition oil? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you check for transmition oil?
Page 1 of 1