vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

will it work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
griffo

will it work Empty
PostSubject: will it work   will it work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:53 pm

just checked universal intercoolers on tx autosport
intercooler £84
intercooler pipe set £95
clamps £16
double slimline fan from ebay £55
total £250
kit price £400
would this work the intercooler is a little bigger anyone done this
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

will it work Empty
PostSubject: Re: will it work   will it work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:55 pm

why buy that 1 when the 1 i got was 399 and it an astra mk 4 so it goes straight on and makes a huge diffrence
Back to top Go down
griffo

will it work Empty
PostSubject: Re: will it work   will it work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:03 pm

thats what i mean mk4 astra kit price one £400 or universal one buying the parts seperate £250 might not work thow the intercoler is bigger
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

will it work Empty
PostSubject: Re: will it work   will it work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 pm

the 400 1 tjust fits behind the bumper you will have to do alot of modifiying trust me cos i have it the 400 pound is is big enough it looks small in the picture but it is quite big and it look unreal have a look at my thread https://vxzoc.forumotion.com/zafira-a-chat-f1/my-zafira-gsi-t324.htm and u will see it it looks awsome
Back to top Go down
griffo

will it work Empty
PostSubject: Re: will it work   will it work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:28 pm

tom intercooler looks real nice pal but dont mind doin a little modifying done an intercooler on my 200sx just wonderin if anyone has done it using the unversal parts from tx autosport £150 price difference for a bit of modifying sounds good to me if it will work. might have to get my tape measure out tommoz
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

will it work Empty
PostSubject: Re: will it work   will it work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:35 pm

only giving some advice bud the 1 i got works nice with my vxr turbo it was in total vauxhall getting fitted to an astra last month and added 25bhp proven just seems abit of fuss cos the route of the pipes u need to get the right bends silicone hoses obviosly its up to you will it work Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
griffo

will it work Empty
PostSubject: Re: will it work   will it work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:45 pm

no probs mate good advice just im on a budget cuz baby is due any day now and i noticed on my 200sx that the power delivery felt alot smoother so really want one but also wanted to get a precat decat. missus not very happy as i fitted my new vxr turbo about 2 months ago and you no the price of them.
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

will it work Empty
PostSubject: Re: will it work   will it work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 pm

lol yep the pre cat is a must admitidly got my for free lol but such a diffrence i no skyline front mounts fit so the universal 1 might no be to bad im in the same boat mate my car was booked in at regal to become 330bhp but missus is now pregnant with our 2nd so i will save up little by little without skinting myself and making sure got all the baby stuff. just make sure u get the right bends and pipes or u will buyin more then ya missus defo wont be happy will it work Lol
Back to top Go down
griffo

will it work Empty
PostSubject: Re: will it work   will it work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 pm

tell me about it i sold my r6 bike for the zaffy this baby is costin loads. but is gonna be worth it

will it work Th_julie005
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

will it work Empty
PostSubject: Re: will it work   will it work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:21 pm

yeah DADDY COOL lol
Back to top Go down
zafgsi

will it work Empty
PostSubject: Re: will it work   will it work Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Buying the parts seperate can save you a few ££'s As you have found out! Get the medium intercooler and pipes from TX and i'm sure it'll fit on without too much grief. They might give you a fitting guide if you ask nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

will it work Empty
PostSubject: Re: will it work   will it work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will it work
Page 1 of 1