vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

What in-car entertainment have you got??

Go down 
+8
IAN74
bud1970
zafira-sri
maddog
Milly-gsi
BigDaddyMuzik
topladz
supersterl
12 posters
AuthorMessage
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

What in-car entertainment have you got?? Empty
PostSubject: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:06 pm

I have a sony minidisc player/radio..faceoff type as a head unit....and i have fitted into the nearside rear wing compartment ,a sony 6 disc minidisc multiplayer that can be controlled by the main head unit....this also has a text/title display..(i have a Kenwood 4 channel power amp and a 15inch american legacy subwoofer to fit in the back, sometime soon) which will be wired so it can be removed in two seconds...to put up the no6 and 7 seats...
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:07 am

ive just got a standard speaker set up and sony cd head unit
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
BigDaddyMuzik
BigDaddyMuzik

PostSubject: Re: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:09 pm

a navisure satnav dvd headunit and standard speakers
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:38 pm

pioneer head unit n makes standard speakers sound really good i must say
Back to top Go down
maddog
maddog

PostSubject: Re: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:19 pm

standard in the zaffy, but had a nice set up in the vec thats in the shed waiting to be sold
Back to top Go down
zafira-sri
zafira-sri

PostSubject: Re: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:23 pm

when i bought the zafira i got the speaker upgrade and the cd70 satnav system sounds really good

zafira
Back to top Go down
bud1970
Mod
Mod
bud1970

PostSubject: Re: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:12 am

sony mex-bt2600 blutooth cd head unit, pioneer mids in doors, standard vx tweeters, mutant crossovers and errrrrr, thats it really, had a spectron spa-4000 4 channel amp and an alpine 10" sub in but it had to go, needed the space, lol!!
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 pm

i have a kenwood cd head unit with ipod in the glove box saves space lol. will be looking at a way to put a sub or two in the rear maybe in the bootlid (summer job) .
Back to top Go down
GrantandLianne

PostSubject: Re: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:32 pm

i have here a alpine headunti but i havent installed it as i think my days of big stereos have gone however....i do need somthing blue tooth for phone and a ipod connection so think i will change the factory head unti but have no plans to fit my subs and amps
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

PostSubject: Re: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:34 pm

I have got a Kenwood MP3 Head Unit and speakers at the mo. Also have a 12" sub and amp waiting to go in
Back to top Go down
heritage74
Event Manager
heritage74

PostSubject: Re: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:43 pm

hi ive got a 7.5" pioneer screen and sat nav plus ive fitted a 7.5 alpine monitor in roof calpine components in doors i custom built myself a rear boot install with infinity 6x9s powered buy a pioneer amp mounted in the boot next to fit sceens in rear holes on back panels and carpet the panels
[img]What in-car entertainment have you got?? P5130001
What in-car entertainment have you got?? 080[/img]
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Standard Siemens CD500 in mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What in-car entertainment have you got??   What in-car entertainment have you got?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What in-car entertainment have you got??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vxzoc.com  :: IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT-
Jump to: