vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

sorted suspension at last

Go down 
+2
supersterl
THE ZAFINATOR
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

sorted suspension at last Empty
PostSubject: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:36 pm

hi all bizzy weekend or what fitted the bilsteins and eibachs today and its a totally different bus ,, white line roll bar next me thinks ,any body got the camber bushes that they fit on the front lower arms ,just wondered if there any good
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 pm

What exactly have you fitted suspension wise (bilstein what ?) and (eibach whats ?,) front and back..?
will you have your camber/caster.toe in /toe out, checked by laser alignment at all ?? sterl
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:07 pm

b4,s front and rear with eibach pro springs ,sits 10 mm lower than a standard gsi and sticks to the road like a good un ,im doing the wheel alignment at work as soon as my rear toe adjusting shims turn up,
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:17 pm

glad you got it all done mate and your happy with the result. sorted suspension at last Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:19 pm

its not bad ,i think im going to get a white line rear roll bar ,still a bit sloppy at the back
Back to top Go down
emma79

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:44 pm

HELLO AND WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:17 pm

good to see you liked the b4s mate, i found them way better than the stock ones.
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:26 pm

yea really suprised me ,what other suspension mods you got ,im intrested in bushes but not sure ,roll bar on pay day if the wife will have it lol
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:33 pm

ive changed all my suspention about 10 times lol, now ive just got standard front springs on the b4s and lowering rear springs on standard shocks (b4s soon). i tried a couple of differed sets of springs but found the front just way to hard with the 19s on so thats why i went back to stock springs. lowered the rear around 15mm just to level her up as the rear on the gsi's seem to sit a little too high from standard.
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:41 pm

no way loads of work ,i had the same wheels on my 2004 vetra turbo sri with springs that was way too hard ,standard springs on the front ,could work for me enjoying going round the rounda bouts at the mo ,tyre might not last too long tho ,great fun
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:43 pm

dont do the fast roundabout buissiness (mrs will make me deaf) lol
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:45 pm

for sure ,i would never do it with the wife ,lol she still thinks it slow
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:48 pm

the wife knows its not slow as she drives it a bit and likes the power lol
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:51 pm

the wife has her own car thank got ,hers is the dented on and mine dont have a mark on it lol
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:53 pm

the wife has her own too (st24 rep) and she loves it but only being a 1.8 it not as quick as the bus even though hers is chipped
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:55 pm

good girl
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:57 pm

pitty she dont clean her own car though
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:58 pm

thats standard at my house clean mine clear her RUDE
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:01 pm

lol. looked for your zaf when i was down your way at the weekend but didnt see it sorted suspension at last Icon_cry wanted to get me some new lights lol
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:11 pm

no lights for you lol
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:21 pm

[quote="THE ZAFINATOR"]b4,s front and rear with eibach pro springs ,sits 10 mm lower than a standard gsi and sticks to the road like a good un ,im doing the wheel alignment at work as soon as my rear toe adjusting shims turn up,[/quote]

why do you have to alter the rear toe in/out..as this is set with the torsion beam trailing arms..you havent altered the trailing arms angle just dropped the body down lower onto it....the original toe.in/angle should still be the same as the wheels are still at the same angle as factory set....(umless you have knocked it )
whereas the front is a different matter as by shortning the shock lenght your tilting the angle at the wheels possibly altering the camber..

Last edited by supersterl on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:22 pm

ill keep an eye out for you lol
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:25 pm

ill see you about jimmy lol
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:26 pm

all you need is ur tracking checked if the lazer is vertical its spot on if its at an angle u need it changed which is a 3 min job!!
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:34 pm

did it today at work ,shims on camber bolts all set up sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorted suspension at last   sorted suspension at last Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorted suspension at last
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next