vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED..

Go down 
+3
andromeda411
topladz
supersterl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED.. Empty
PostSubject: AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED..   AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:53 am

Rang POTN.COM this morn to give them a mouth full.. Chris answered the phone,, and after i gave my order number ,he said i will let steve chat with me as he's sorting out my order...
Steve came on the phone firstly with an apology for not calling me on friday and gave me a consignment number and the phone number for tuffnels courier service.....
So called them and gave them the number and low and behold she confirmed delivery would be with me today...10 mins later there was a knock at the door .. and there were my wheels..chuffed that they have arrived but only took 27 days ...
now just have to wait for my £44 refund that they gave over a week ago for the delay..fingers crossed..
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED..   AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:19 am

glad they turned up mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED..   AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:26 am

Cheers Adam will put up some pics when i have them fitted.got to sort out some tyres now..
Back to top Go down
andromeda411
Regional Co.
Regional Co.
andromeda411

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED..   AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:30 am

good to hear thay have arrived, lets hope thay come up with the part refund as promised.
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED..   AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:40 am

glad they finally arrived sterl.. pics pics pics Wink
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED..   AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Pics to follow when i fit them to car..and have done all the other things to my Zaf this week whilst on holiday, milly Smile
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED..   AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:27 pm

glad you got them sorted, look forward to seeing the pics.
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED..   AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:59 pm

very happy to hear that sterl. bet your stress leavel has got slightly better now . cant wait for the pics. please dont make us wait 27 days. AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED.. Lol
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED..   AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 pm

glad they got there in the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED..   AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AT LAST THEY HAVE ARRIVED..
Page 1 of 1