please use vxzoc.com

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterGalleryLog inDonate
Site stickers are NOW BACK IN STOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
This forum is now CLOSED! Please visit our new site - www.vxzoc.com

Share | 

how to replace the coil spring for zafira A? anybody?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
denzzz28

PostSubject: how to replace the coil spring for zafira A? anybody?   Sat May 01, 2010 5:32 am

Hi all! im going to replace my springs and 2 front disk this sunday and i was just wondering if anybody here have a link on "how to replace the coild spring guide" on the zafira A? I have the haynes Manual so i can more or less do the job, but it will be easier if someone had made a step by step guide on the zafira A. thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer

PostSubject: Re: how to replace the coil spring for zafira A? anybody?   Sat May 01, 2010 7:16 am

mate there dead easy and should take no mre than a couple of hours from start to finish. good luck mate and try and keep dry

supersterl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how to replace the coil spring for zafira A? anybody?   Sat May 01, 2010 9:29 am

Will do one tomorrow .. for the front shocks/spring removal/replacement and one for the rears with all the spanner/socket sizes and torque settings...

denzzz28

PostSubject: Re: how to replace the coil spring for zafira A? anybody?   Sun May 02, 2010 10:36 pm

hey Supersterl,, youre the MAN!!! thanks for that "how to" on replacing the suspension, thats REALLY helfull. now it just this freakin weather preventing me to do the bus, good thing im off Bank holiday i hope the weather forecast sticks to sunny interval.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supersterl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how to replace the coil spring for zafira A? anybody?   Mon May 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Pleasure sharing learned experiences , Sounds like it may be nice weather monday, best of luck..

denzzz28

PostSubject: Re: how to replace the coil spring for zafira A? anybody?   Mon May 03, 2010 10:06 pm

im stuck!! hey supersterl, im having trouble taking the top nuts, im supposed to have two spanners a 9mm for the middle nut and an 18mm for the outer nut. how didi you take the nuts off?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to replace the coil spring for zafira A? anybody?   Today at 11:02 am

Back to top Go down

how to replace the coil spring for zafira A? anybody?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1