vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Key code/frequency

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calibre500

Key code/frequency Empty
PostSubject: Key code/frequency   Key code/frequency Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Hello. A friend's Zafira DTi's central locking stopped working from the remote/fob. Never found out the reason. Thinking it could be the remote/fob I have bought another fob off Ebay without checking the frequency, which I realised I should have done afterwards.
On looking at the original remote I cannot find the frequency anywhere on the outer casing because it's probably rubbed off nor on the circuit board inside. Would anyone know how I can find out the frequency??

Has anyone ever changed keys and did they need reprogramming etc? Thanks
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

Key code/frequency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key code/frequency   Key code/frequency Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:49 pm

yes they need reprogramming
Back to top Go down
Calibre500

Key code/frequency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key code/frequency   Key code/frequency Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:20 pm

supersterl wrote:
yes they need reprogramming

Thanks supersterl.

Getting it programmed is not a problem, but does the frequency matter - does it have to be the same?

Also if frequency matters then where can I find that on the fob. I've looked but can't find it anywhere, not even on the circuit board.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

Key code/frequency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key code/frequency   Key code/frequency Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:30 pm

i think it just needs reprogramming bud and frequncy dont matter or they have it vx
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
Sponsored content

Key code/frequency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key code/frequency   Key code/frequency Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Key code/frequency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vxzoc.com  :: ZAFIRA A CHAT-
Jump to: