vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

please watch this!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
givithard
IAN74
supersterl
andromeda411
madman87
tomZ20LET
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

please watch this!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: please watch this!!!!!!   please watch this!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fUsWCsxnuc&feature=related

If you always have your bus 7 up with people sat in the boot watch this but dont let ur missus it may only be dummy's but its still scary!!!!!
Back to top Go down
madman87
madman87

PostSubject: Re: please watch this!!!!!!   please watch this!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:23 pm

thants not good mate it dose scary u
Back to top Go down
andromeda411
Regional Co.
Regional Co.
andromeda411

PostSubject: Re: please watch this!!!!!!   please watch this!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:38 pm

makes you think twice about using the back seats.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: please watch this!!!!!!   please watch this!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:15 pm

but if you look at it, the actual back seats remain in tact...unharmed...so i would say that if small children used the back seats they would have probably be ok (allthough shook up a bit..)...and thats one hell of a rear smash..and to be honest i would have expected the rear seats to be into the second set..with that impact..also i noticed that the rear seat head rests were not up so maybe they would have cushioned there heads fron the trucks front in the smash..
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: please watch this!!!!!!   please watch this!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:55 am

only bit that got me is the fact they didnt put anything infront of the zafira like it would be in traffic now that is worrying as the impact would have been worse. but like you say sterl thats right at the other end of a shunt its normaly something smaller that hits you . so i think the bus held up well . as it would have been bad where ever that truck hit it at that speed with out brakeing.
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: please watch this!!!!!!   please watch this!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:15 am

but if it was in traffic would of been alot worse
Back to top Go down
givithard
givithard

PostSubject: Re: please watch this!!!!!!   please watch this!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Yeah it would b alot worse id b going down 4 murder
Back to top Go down
pcmight

PostSubject: Re: please watch this!!!!!!   please watch this!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Makes you wonder how it would react with a car instead of a lorry. please watch this!!!!!! Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

PostSubject: Re: please watch this!!!!!!   please watch this!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:47 am

I remember watching this just before I got my zaffy and it makes you think. Held up well imo
Back to top Go down
allyp

PostSubject: Re: please watch this!!!!!!   please watch this!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm

that is scary stuff,dont think ill use those seats very often
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyMuzik
BigDaddyMuzik

PostSubject: Re: please watch this!!!!!!   please watch this!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:46 pm

it's something you dont want to even think about really.........*shiver*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please watch this!!!!!!   please watch this!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please watch this!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vxzoc.com  :: GENERAL ZAFIRA CHAT-
Jump to: