vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

what wheels fit on a zafira

Go down 
+2
IAN74
jamesey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesey

what wheels fit on a zafira Empty
PostSubject: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:51 am

hi what wheels fit straght onto a zaffy , omega? vectra? astra? , ive got steels on at the moment will i need different studs?? what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_arrow
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:03 am

some omega fit . depends if yours is four or five stud. have a look on the internet you may find you can pick up some new aftermarket rims cheeper than you think . or some zafira rims gsi are normaly 5 stud so if your bus is they would fit straight on .
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:35 am

any five stud vaux will fit it just depends on the offset of the wheels if they rub
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:17 am

Back to top Go down
jamesey

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:28 am

5 stud
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:56 am

jamesey wrote:
5 stud
what model Zaf do you have Jamesey..
if you buy wheels online or from a car factor place they usually come with the right studs/bolts
Back to top Go down
jamesey

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:41 pm

its a comfort model 5 stud wheels w reg
Back to top Go down
carbs1981
carbs1981

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:13 am

I've got some astra sri alloys on my 03 bus. They're 225-45-17's and they fit no problem at all.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:07 pm

How do you get around the speedo not tallying up with these larger wheels?
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:57 am

Ben wrote:
How do you get around the speedo not tallying up with these larger wheels?

usually larger wheels have lower profile tyres fitted and they stand around the same size..top to bottom..below is a link to a link that shows you how to compare your old wheels and tyres with your new tyres and wheels ...
https://vxzoc.forumotion.com/how-to-s-f7/how-to-measure-diameterbetween-old-and-new-wheels-and-tyreslink-t866.htm
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Cool, thanks. Have always wondered how people got around that one.
Back to top Go down
jamesey

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:37 am

[quote="carbs1981"]I've got some astra sri alloys on my 03 bus. They're 225-45-17's and they fit no problem at all.[/quote

coool wheels man]
Back to top Go down
carbs1981
carbs1981

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:44 am

[quote="jamesey"]
carbs1981 wrote:
I've got some astra sri alloys on my 03 bus. They're 225-45-17's and they fit no problem at all.[/quote

coool wheels man]

Ebay specials!!! I paid £245 for them which i thought was reasonable. One rim scuffed a bit on the edge but other than that, in excellent condition. 2 michellin tyres with lots of tread and 2 michellin tyres with about 2k miles left on them.

As for tallying up with the speedo, when i placed them next to my old wheels, the size difference was minimal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what wheels fit on a zafira   what wheels fit on a zafira Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what wheels fit on a zafira
Page 1 of 1