vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

pics of shark fin fitted

Go down 
+4
supersterl
IAN74
Ben
topladz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

pics of shark fin fitted Empty
PostSubject: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:30 pm

here you a couple of pics of it fitted

pics of shark fin fitted 012

pics of shark fin fitted 011-2

right im having issues with it vauxhall have there own connector which i cut of and fitted a female connector (thank to craig) i was having issuses with interference so i decided to run a new cable i ran it straight through thr seats just to see if it work which it did no interference at all, then i ran it the way the old cable goes and i stil get the bloody interference again any one got any ideas what it could be

cheers adam
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:37 pm

Shame you are having problems. Looks great though mate.
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:24 am

looks great adam . does the cable run close to any power in the bus on its way to the head unit as this may cause you a problem as when you run it through the seats it would not have been near any othe power source. i had that problem after fitting one once and thats what caused it . hope that helps bud.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Different...i have a little stubb ariel on mine..
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:18 am

did you get it sorted mate .
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:38 pm

nah not yet im going to rip out a aerial cable out of an old vec put that in with the old aerial and see what happens if its ok then im going to buy a new connector
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:40 pm

right up date ive refitted the oe aerial as it works so much better then the fin one spoke to car audio tec guy and he says they are pants unless you amp it which at the moment im not to bothered about.

its so nice to have my radio back lol
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:14 pm

lol its surprising how much you miss it!! I cant get radio on my standard aerial at the mo so can sympathise with you lol
Back to top Go down
Rusty27
Rusty27

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm

liked the look of theese aswell, looked really good too. What about a short black bee sting instead pics of shark fin fitted Icon_question
Back to top Go down
Lynchy
Lynchy

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:30 pm

i am going to get one of these aerials not to bothered with the radio as dont offtern use it . also with the spoiler on the back when you open the tail gate it hits the aerail and bends it big time
dave
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:47 pm

does look nice but dont really do the job bud if you want one to look at you can have mine for a fiver + postage
Back to top Go down
Hotzafira
Hotzafira

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:43 am

umm was thinking about getting one of these too, prop best not to then as i do listen to the radio quiet a lot
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:38 am

id say dont bother mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics of shark fin fitted   pics of shark fin fitted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pics of shark fin fitted
Page 1 of 1