vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Seem to be running really cool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Ben

Seem to be running really cool Empty
PostSubject: Seem to be running really cool   Seem to be running really cool Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:27 pm

When I set off for work in the mornings I can generally get to work 20 miles away withough having to stop at all and hit no traffic whatsoever. I have noticed though, that it takes my Zaff about 10 miles and 20 minutes for it to reach the 80 degree mark. Is this normal? When I return home from work I generally hit traffic so it is much sooner, but should my car be registering as running so cool after that many miles?
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Seem to be running really cool   Seem to be running really cool Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:36 pm

i wouldnt worry about it mate if it was getting to hot to quick then i would but as it id say its alright
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Seem to be running really cool   Seem to be running really cool Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Not concerned as such, more curious really as it can seem miles before the needle even starts to move.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Seem to be running really cool   Seem to be running really cool Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:21 pm

my old vec took ages to warm up then only went up to 70 as it a cool running stat and a adjustable fan switch
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Seem to be running really cool   Seem to be running really cool Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Cool. Thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

PostSubject: Re: Seem to be running really cool   Seem to be running really cool Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Mines the same mate, takes ages to warm up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seem to be running really cool   Seem to be running really cool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seem to be running really cool
Page 1 of 1