vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Rear wheel problem - HELP !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arnelv
arnelv

Rear wheel problem - HELP ! Empty
PostSubject: Rear wheel problem - HELP !   Rear wheel problem - HELP ! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:08 pm

I just had my rear tires check today, got them only for 6 months and the inner sides are starting to worn out. Garage checked the rear axle bushing, they are perfectly fine. They are referring me to the Opel garage to sort out. had a wheel alignment before i put on the new rear and front tires... Please help as there is no really rear adjustments on a Zafira A .
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Rear wheel problem - HELP !   Rear wheel problem - HELP ! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:55 pm

are you running them too low of air..or are your wheels slightly buckled at all..
have you damaged the rear torsion beam at all ?
Eibach do make shims to alter rear camber and toe..
Back to top Go down
arnelv
arnelv

PostSubject: Re: Rear wheel problem - HELP !   Rear wheel problem - HELP ! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:22 pm

They are maintained on 33 psi.. on a 255 r16 tires ,alloy rims as per advise of tire center.I am the second owner and have no idea or service history from the first owner. Thanks "Supersterl"for the advice might as well tell mechanic to sort out the shims.. Rear wheel problem - HELP ! Icon_surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear wheel problem - HELP !   Rear wheel problem - HELP ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rear wheel problem - HELP !
Page 1 of 1