vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

zaffy gsi problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deacon
Deacon

zaffy gsi problem Empty
PostSubject: zaffy gsi problem   zaffy gsi problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm

hi guys
my first post and sorry to say it aint a good one, lol but the next will i promise, lol

right on start up and when the car is idling, when i rev up, blue/white smoke out the exhaust, doesnt really smell like oil, but took the turbo pipes off sand oil is in there, also when driving if i put my foot down or change down gear, the car hesitates and coughs a litlle but drives through it.

i kow it prob is the turbo, as been told that by many, do u think it is??
doesnt bother me if it is a s gives me an excuse to fit the vxr turbo etc, but others have said, cam sensor, fuel contamination??

give me your worst guys?? thank u
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

zaffy gsi problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: zaffy gsi problem   zaffy gsi problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm

sounds like turbo to me, ive got a vxr unit sitting here still waiting to fit to mine and i cant wait lol
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

zaffy gsi problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: zaffy gsi problem   zaffy gsi problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 pm

turbo seals mate...
Back to top Go down
IAN74

zaffy gsi problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: zaffy gsi problem   zaffy gsi problem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 am

sounds like what mine done mate and it was the turbo . when it did give up i had tons of smoke on run off when slowing down aswell.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

zaffy gsi problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: zaffy gsi problem   zaffy gsi problem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:44 pm

remove the bottom hose to the intercooler and see if its got oil inside the intercooler (always a sign of a turbo leaking oil),,when my turbo went there was a lot of oil that came out the bottom of intercooler..Remember to flush your intercooler out if turbo has gone and you fit a new vxr one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zaffy gsi problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: zaffy gsi problem   zaffy gsi problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zaffy gsi problem
Page 1 of 1