vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Projector style headlights (shark eyes)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Robbo
Admin
Admin
Robbo

Projector style headlights (shark eyes) Empty
PostSubject: Projector style headlights (shark eyes)   Projector style headlights (shark eyes) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Anyone know if you can buy projector style headlights also known as Shark eyes I believe? i have searched the internet high and low but can only find the Audi R8 DRL style on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Hotzafira
Hotzafira

PostSubject: Re: Projector style headlights (shark eyes)   Projector style headlights (shark eyes) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:17 am

i believe its very hard to find different lights for the buses only every seen a few on the bay and they were L/H drive,think most people do there own split them and so on
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Projector style headlights (shark eyes)   Projector style headlights (shark eyes) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:02 pm

There is a set of Audi R8 type for uk models on ebay , but they are £300+
the lh drive model of the same are only £200 on ebay..

Havent found any lights for the front of a Zaf A at all anywhere..i have emailed many light companies and they all state that the ZAF A wasnt /isnt popular enough to make different lights for and they dont feel they will sell enough..as its a family Vehicle ...
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: Projector style headlights (shark eyes)   Projector style headlights (shark eyes) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:57 am

but they still do the rear lights! that makes sense not . Projector style headlights (shark eyes) Lol
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Projector style headlights (shark eyes)   Projector style headlights (shark eyes) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 am

IAN74 wrote:
but they still do the rear lights! that makes sense not . Projector style headlights (shark eyes) Lol

exactly what my thoughts were Ian..
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

PostSubject: Re: Projector style headlights (shark eyes)   Projector style headlights (shark eyes) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:07 pm

doesnt make sense really lol
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Projector style headlights (shark eyes)   Projector style headlights (shark eyes) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:42 pm

dreamvictim wrote:
Anyone know if you can buy projector style headlights also known as Shark eyes I believe? i have searched the internet high and low but can only find the Audi R8 DRL style on ebay.

I thought Shark eyes were original xenons as they look like sharks eyes..and they make them for the Zaf A.. dear though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Projector style headlights (shark eyes)   Projector style headlights (shark eyes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Projector style headlights (shark eyes)
Page 1 of 1