vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Meet the staff

Go down 
+2
Paz
topladz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Meet the staff   Meet the staff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Thought a meet the staff thread would be nice give you an insight to who we are

my name is adam live in derbyshire and work as a bus driver and do plastering for friends

set this forum up to so that people can learn handy tips on how to fix, mod or just play with their Zafira and to meet new people with similar interests
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
Paz
Admin
Admin

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the staff   Meet the staff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Hello everybody I'm the newest member if staff. My name is John and I live in Mansfield with my partner Jacqui, as for my job I valet cars for a small company in Edwinstowe.
If you need any help with the site just ask.
Back to top Go down
BIGbadGHOST
Site Support
Site Support
BIGbadGHOST

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the staff   Meet the staff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi Guys n Gals Meet the staff Icon_cheers Meet the staff Icon_cheers Meet the staff Icon_cheers

Im Allan 30 from Livingston (Scotland)
You may see me from time to time popping on im helping Adam to get the site the way he wants it while he brushes up on his skills before taking full control again Meet the staff Lol You may find some changes now and again nothing to worry about we are still tuning the engine so to speak and currently building a fully working site a long with a great team of staff to help you guys out when you need it so sit back buckle up and enjoy the ride Meet the staff Affraid

should be fully running soon Wink

oh and please keep your arms inside at all times while the bus crew is in motion Meet the staff Lol
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the staff   Meet the staff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi Guys and Girls ,, im Sterl and have had a vauxhall for about 10 years , the present Zafira GSi turbo since november 2009 and a cavalier 2ltr sri 8 valve before that.. wouldnt change from a vauxhall now...either..and have driven HGV trucks for the past 32 years..pretty knowledgeable on the vauxhalls but also learning all the time too..
Back to top Go down
bud1970
Mod
Mod
bud1970

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the staff   Meet the staff Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:47 pm

well i'd better add myself here. names sean, and i drive an "04" zafira life 1.6 in silver lightning (4AU). wheels are already on, future plans are front fogs, wind deflectors, roof rails, new mudflaps and errrrrr a wash and polish if she's lucky, lol!!.
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the staff   Meet the staff Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Well thought it was about time i introduced myself..

Im Michelle and am from Somerset, i own a 54 plate zafira gsi in arden blue and am 27yr years young lol

I have been a vaux fan most of my life and owned nova's, corsa's, cavi's, vec's etc and now the bus which is one of my favourites i must admit

Well if you need any help etc im here to help if i can.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet the staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the staff   Meet the staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the staff
Page 1 of 1