vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Rear Light Clusters

Go down 
+2
topladz
nixoro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nixoro
nixoro

rear - Rear Light Clusters Empty
PostSubject: Rear Light Clusters   rear - Rear Light Clusters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:16 am

Hi

I am curious are there any differences between the newer rear light clusters which is the clear lense type to the earlier, just wondering if this would be a smart little upgrade having seen an ebay seller doing a pair for just under £85 inc P+P.

Mine has the mainly red look lol

Cheers

Roy Smile
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Rear Light Clusters   rear - Rear Light Clusters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:49 am

i think there are some different lights i saw a thread somewhere the othere day where some one had changed them
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
maddog
maddog

PostSubject: Re: Rear Light Clusters   rear - Rear Light Clusters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:01 am

yeh seen them but to be honest i prefare the ones i have old, and i also prefare the old bumper, not likeing the face lift one not as chunky so to speak lol
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: Rear Light Clusters   rear - Rear Light Clusters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:24 pm

maddog wrote:
yeh seen them but to be honest i prefare the ones i have old, and i also prefare the old bumper, not likeing the face lift one not as chunky so to speak lol

Have to admit I am tempted to change them as was looking at my mums Zaf A and that has clear style light clusters as like my old Zaffy A.

Dont think I'm gonna go to the extreme of changing the front bumper as I have already spoken to Vx regards adding front fogs lol
Back to top Go down
Bigh
Bigh

PostSubject: Re: Rear Light Clusters   rear - Rear Light Clusters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Yes the new style rear lights will fit. It has been done by a few people on vxronline. It really brings the rear upto date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badgesolutions.co.uk
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: Rear Light Clusters   rear - Rear Light Clusters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Bigh wrote:
Yes the new style rear lights will fit. It has been done by a few people on vxronline. It really brings the rear upto date.

Cool think I'm gonna have to start saving got a fair few mods in mind and this has gone on my to do list lol
Back to top Go down
leefowler
leefowler

PostSubject: Re: Rear Light Clusters   rear - Rear Light Clusters Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:30 pm

nixoro wrote:
Hi

I am curious are there any differences between the newer rear light clusters which is the clear lense type to the earlier, just wondering if this would be a smart little upgrade having seen an ebay seller doing a pair for just under £85 inc P+P.

Mine has the mainly red look lol

Cheers

Roy Smile

Yep done mine, just remove the old ones and fit the new ones. I have posted up a pic with both, N/S new with the old one on the O/S.

Lee

rear - Rear Light Clusters EBay008
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: Rear Light Clusters   rear - Rear Light Clusters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Looks good mate very envious right now lol Smile
Back to top Go down
andromeda411
Regional Co.
Regional Co.
andromeda411

PostSubject: Re: Rear Light Clusters   rear - Rear Light Clusters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:44 pm

found someone selling rear lights on ebay

i think these are the new style ones.

bid only at 99p so far for the pair!!

regards

andromeda411

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160421050233&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear Light Clusters   rear - Rear Light Clusters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rear Light Clusters
Page 1 of 1