vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

new bits and good clean

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

new bits and good clean Empty
PostSubject: new bits and good clean   new bits and good clean Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 pm

at last a set of standard springs and a bargin at 40 quid ,fitted them on saturday ,then on sunday had a 2 bucket wash followed by the clay bar treatment then a wax ,took 4 hours but well worth it new bits and good clean DSC00977
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: new bits and good clean   new bits and good clean Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:27 pm

thats my job for thursday eveing with the sons Astra gsi- and with my Zaf gsi on friday eveing, ready for Castle coombe tvl show...

wash, clay, wash, polish, wax.. all = sweating by the gallon..

but your Zaf definatly looks very very shiney.. hope mine comes up like it too... welldone The Zafinator
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: new bits and good clean   new bits and good clean Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:30 pm

thanks it will stay that clean for about 2 das lol ,with i could come to castle ,wife working im at home with the kids
Back to top Go down
Robbo
Admin
Admin
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: new bits and good clean   new bits and good clean Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Looking sweeeet!! well worth the 4 hours labour i'd say.
Back to top Go down
barryvrs
barryvrs

PostSubject: Re: new bits and good clean   new bits and good clean Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:01 am

love the grill mod what has been done is it a dry carbon wrap, would like to do somethin similar as i dont like the irmscher type as they are not honeycomb and spoil the looks
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: new bits and good clean   new bits and good clean Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi thanks mate ,the grill i did myself ,its cardon fibre of ebay ,its 3m ,which is really sticky ,just lay it over the chrome bit and heat with a hair dryer ,and trim it with a sharpe stanley,took about 2 hours but worth it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new bits and good clean   new bits and good clean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new bits and good clean
Page 1 of 1