vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

do folks try and race you?

Go down 
+3
RICHARDSDTI
BBmadness
DaveV6
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DaveV6
DaveV6

do folks try and race you? Empty
PostSubject: do folks try and race you?   do folks try and race you? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:38 pm

there i am minding my own business on the inside lane of a twin lane road at the traffic lights when a focus c max pulls up at the side of me, lights go green and he goes burning off........hmmmm must be something in the air !!!!
next lights we are side by side again......the missus looks at me and smirks, lights go green and C max man goes shooting off again but this time i succumb to temptation, i said to my missus "were does he think hes going...lets show him what turbo power can do" so i give the throttle some squeeze and the gsi literally rockets past, game over !
Next set of lights he didn't try again, ha ha ha.

Do similar things happen to you ?
Back to top Go down
BBmadness
BBmadness

PostSubject: Re: do folks try and race you?   do folks try and race you? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Im the man in the C-max

I egg others on LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.saexecutivetravel.co.uk
DaveV6
DaveV6

PostSubject: Re: do folks try and race you?   do folks try and race you? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:48 pm

hah, i never imagined you to be short, fat, bald and ugly , lol
Back to top Go down
RICHARDSDTI
RICHARDSDTI

PostSubject: Re: do folks try and race you?   do folks try and race you? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:12 pm

DaveV6 wrote:
hah, i never imagined you to be short, fat, bald and ugly , lol

you know how to make someone feel speical lol
Back to top Go down
BBmadness
BBmadness

PostSubject: Re: do folks try and race you?   do folks try and race you? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:45 pm

im the opposite

tall skinny nd ill hold judgement on the last lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.saexecutivetravel.co.uk
bud1970
Mod
Mod
bud1970

PostSubject: Re: do folks try and race you?   do folks try and race you? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:55 pm

lol. don't know about gsi's (never had one, Lol) but i get "challenged" all the time last time was a guy in a bmw 520d, left him for dead on a dual carraigeway, haha......
Back to top Go down
imthedaddy1971
imthedaddy1971

PostSubject: Re: do folks try and race you?   do folks try and race you? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:57 am

And of course we dont encourage racing or speeding on this site do we guys nudge nudge wink wink lol
Back to top Go down
givithard
givithard

PostSubject: Re: do folks try and race you?   do folks try and race you? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:24 pm

1 day i was sitting at a set of traffic lights & a seat cupra turbo pulled up next 2 me i think he wanted a race coz he was revin his engine & dump valve was going off so on green i just left him 4 dead it was funny coz he was tryin 2 catch me but he couldnt i wont say how fast i was going but he looked like an ant in my rear view mirror ha ha people just dont no how fast the gsi is i luv it but more power is needed
Back to top Go down
philsmin

PostSubject: Re: do folks try and race you?   do folks try and race you? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:42 pm

was getting on the 602 from manchester the other day (basically 3 lanes, set of lights and a 70 limit so you've gotta give it the beans)

Couple of guys in a new 3 series convertible, he gave it some off the lights and I couldn't resist, people who've been in one or know there cars no the GSI aint no slouch, the rest of them can enjoy the view of the bumper if they can keep up Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do folks try and race you?   do folks try and race you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do folks try and race you?
Page 1 of 1