vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Not a happy lady

Go down 
+3
madgezza
Paz
Milly-gsi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

Not a happy lady Empty
PostSubject: Not a happy lady   Not a happy lady Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:21 pm

well today.. some stupid old bint pulled out infront of me and i swerved out the way and hit the curb taking a nasty chunk out of my alloy, am seriously p**sed right off, if i wasnt pregnant and had my kids in the car i would of gone after the silly old bag im that furious Not a happy lady Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Paz
Admin
Admin

Not a happy lady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a happy lady   Not a happy lady Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Thats not good news, hope you can get it sorted soon and don't cost you much.

Glade you're all ok at least the car can be sorted
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

Not a happy lady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a happy lady   Not a happy lady Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:38 pm

typical as hubby has the new high tech machine that does trackings and camber angles etc and he only did that yesterday and fronts were spot on (though the backs arent due to it being lowwerd and cant change the rears camber unless you wana spend alot lol) and it needs doing again now arghhh.. i know its only a car and getting wheels done soon anyway but its the alloy i had refurbed last year and was like brand new and annoying that innocent people suffer bad drivers negligence.
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

Not a happy lady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a happy lady   Not a happy lady Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Not a happy lady Icon_sad Not a happy lady Icon_sad Not a happy lady Icon_cry sorry to here that milly, hope its not to bad.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

Not a happy lady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a happy lady   Not a happy lady Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 pm

the main thing michelle is that you and the kids are ok and that the rest of the car is too, wheels can redone or replaced
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
jasonleah2005

Not a happy lady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a happy lady   Not a happy lady Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Sorry to hear about your accident, but look at it this way, it could have been much much worse... but yes it does p*** you off!
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

Not a happy lady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a happy lady   Not a happy lady Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 pm

not good news, at least you are ok .
Back to top Go down
bud1970
Mod
Mod
bud1970

Not a happy lady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a happy lady   Not a happy lady Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:11 am

that sucks. Glad you and the weeans are ok. As said already, could have been much worse........
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

Not a happy lady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a happy lady   Not a happy lady Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:35 am

yeh could of been i know.. was more worried about what hubby would say but he was like oh well.. more of an excuse for the refurb now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not a happy lady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a happy lady   Not a happy lady Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a happy lady
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vxzoc.com  :: GENERAL ZAFIRA CHAT-
Jump to: