vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

led rear lights for zafira a

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

rear - led rear lights for zafira a Empty
PostSubject: led rear lights for zafira a   rear - led rear lights for zafira a Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 am

Started the new job already, done some emailing last night and have come up with some discount of these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360185144603 were talking between 5 and 20% depending on how many sets are wanted. if anyones interested then let me know and ill get the ball rolling.
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: led rear lights for zafira a   rear - led rear lights for zafira a Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:00 pm

todays interest bump
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: led rear lights for zafira a   rear - led rear lights for zafira a Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:39 pm

could be up for it mate how soon you thinking of getting them .
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: led rear lights for zafira a   rear - led rear lights for zafira a Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:31 pm

id love some but the wife wouldnt let me part with that much cash
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: led rear lights for zafira a   rear - led rear lights for zafira a Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:18 pm

i already have smoked lexus style lights on the rear,,(so i wont be looking to purchase any) but will the leds work with the gsi.s as when we tried to fit some led rears to sons Astra gsi the computer kept showing a light fault as the leds run on a lower voltage and this shows as a fault..
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: led rear lights for zafira a   rear - led rear lights for zafira a Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:59 pm

supersterl wrote:
i already have smoked lexus style lights on the rear,,(so i wont be looking to purchase any) but will the leds work with the gsi.s as when we tried to fit some led rears to sons Astra gsi the computer kept showing a light fault as the leds run on a lower voltage and this shows as a fault..

yes there another zaf thats got them on (assin) and hes not mentioned any probs with them. ive also got the same lexus lights as you ster but think the whole smoke efect would look quite good on the arden bus. need to get a few people interested b4 anything goes ahead.
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: led rear lights for zafira a   rear - led rear lights for zafira a Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 pm

there must be some people who want these?
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: led rear lights for zafira a   rear - led rear lights for zafira a Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:50 pm

i would.. just bloody skint at the moment lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: led rear lights for zafira a   rear - led rear lights for zafira a Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

led rear lights for zafira a
Page 1 of 1