vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

intimidation by other motorist.

Go down 
+8
madgezza
topladz
tomZ20LET
dufc3125
Pymzola
Milly-gsi
clarky69
denzzz28
12 posters
AuthorMessage
denzzz28
denzzz28

intimidation by other motorist. Empty
PostSubject: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:04 pm

after ive change my wheels and put on a body kit ive noticed other motorist being aggressive and intimidating. especially with those small car racers. i feel like they always want to reace with me or prove that they are faster. have you guys ever have this experience? everytime i end up in front of the stop light 1 in 2 idiot will try to get in front of me. they dont understand that not all cars that looks fast goes fast and want to race everyone.
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

PostSubject: Re: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:35 pm

i've had similar experiances, not because the car looked fast and pretty, because it looked old and knackered, used to drive a volvo 760 estate, in metallic gold, looked like i'd stole it off me grandad!!!, used to get the corsa's, saxo's and fiesta's sitting on me tail then pulling out to overtake, unfortunatly the volvo was a 2.8 auto with over drive! used to let them get level with the drivers window, smile at them and then floor it, needless to say no of them ever got past!!!! intimidation by other motorist. Lol
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:01 pm

i get it alot.. infact sinse i was 17yr iv only owned what people class as modified cars and as im a chick, mainly men try it on.. some days im like what ever and others i think im guna show you up.. depends if im bored lol which is an immuture approach i know
Back to top Go down
Pymzola

PostSubject: Re: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm

I get the same, but depends on how I'm feeling if I blow em away or not lol. If on a dual carriage way I let them get in front an think they are doing well then just fly past em lol sad and immature but puts a smile on my face
Back to top Go down
dufc3125
dufc3125

PostSubject: Re: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:58 pm

I luckily don't suffer from this in germany, theres always somthing faster on the autobahn if anything its me thats the worst, more so with all the little boyracers I work with.
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:21 pm

yeah i get that alot i wait till there level plant it and put the hazzards on as a little sign or just wave out the window lol
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:22 pm

i get it now and again used to get it all the time when i my 3.0ltr vec they used to think you coudnt get a 3.0ltr gsi i never knew if they believed me or not i never stayed around to find out intimidation by other motorist. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:41 pm

when ever the mrs drives the bus she gets the little boys who think there big so she just boots it of the line till the speed limit then lets them go (pick up there point and fine) lol
Back to top Go down
britishbeef
britishbeef

PostSubject: Re: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:30 pm

do what i do get them at the side of you so they think they have a race off the lights give it some revs then when the lights change turn left lol they shoot off thinking there winning till they look behind and your waving.
Back to top Go down
Bigh
Bigh

PostSubject: Re: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:37 am

Yes I get it alot. Usually when I have the kids with me. I just let them get on with it, they know the score. intimidation by other motorist. Icon_razz

I never have the problem with cars that are more powerfull or faster, just people who think they have something to prove. Also, it is usually older people rather than the younger lads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badgesolutions.co.uk
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Have to admit I used to get it alot when I had my Omega little saxo's and corsa's dont get it so much now although some try it on and being a lowly 16oo I just let them get on with it Smile
Back to top Go down
silver zaffy gsi
silver zaffy gsi

PostSubject: Re: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:53 am

Dont really get this round my way as very1 no's my motor but when i go through to Hamilton i get it all the time, like said above they think its a 7 seater look at u and give it sum revs, little do they realise your packing a Turbo, I never gun my Zaffy as the fuel gauge drops as fast as the speedo rises, I just let them no its not worth it. intimidation by other motorist. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: intimidation by other motorist.   intimidation by other motorist. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intimidation by other motorist.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vxzoc.com  :: GENERAL ZAFIRA CHAT-
Jump to: