vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Possible wheel upgrade

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nixoro
nixoro

Possible wheel upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Possible wheel upgrade   Possible wheel upgrade Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Well I'm looking to possibly upgrade my steelies for Alloys, question is what are my options size wise.

My current wheels are 205 55 16 but am looking to increase without putting my speedo out.

I have seen Various alloy wheels on good old Ebay but thinking to keep with Vx wheels.

I have to admit I love the Vx snowflakes but the price tag seen a set going for £700 but not sure thinking above my budget.

anyways what do you guys think I could upgrade to 17, 18 or 19's I'm assuming vx could re-calibrate the speedo if needed.

Cheers

Roy Smile
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: Possible wheel upgrade   Possible wheel upgrade Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:41 pm

225/45y17 snow flakes
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: Possible wheel upgrade   Possible wheel upgrade Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Would Zaf A snowflakes look right on a Zaf B, was thinking has this been done before.
Back to top Go down
Pymzola

PostSubject: Re: Possible wheel upgrade   Possible wheel upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:06 am

Alot of people say that it puts the speedo out but I don't think it does in most cases.

When u put bigger wheels on you end up with a lower profile tire this keeps the total height of the wheel the same as a standard wheel and tyre.

I have 19s on mine with no issues. I think 245/35 r19s
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: Possible wheel upgrade   Possible wheel upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:30 pm

At this moment in time I am undecided on size but for now the steelies will be staying definately food for thought.

Was considering the VXR style ones but not 100% convinced the ones I am looking at are genuine.

What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110505566439&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

PostSubject: Re: Possible wheel upgrade   Possible wheel upgrade Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:36 pm

dont seem too badly priced, look nice
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: Possible wheel upgrade   Possible wheel upgrade Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:02 pm

just go the full hog and get a set of 19" snowflakes, probably get a set with tyres in resonable condition for about the same money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible wheel upgrade   Possible wheel upgrade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible wheel upgrade
Page 1 of 1