vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

jaysus, these yokes are tough!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bud1970
Mod
Mod
bud1970

jaysus, these yokes are tough!!! Empty
PostSubject: jaysus, these yokes are tough!!!   jaysus, these yokes are tough!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:21 pm

somehow managed to bounce the zaffy off a steel bollard this morning!!!!! jaysus, these yokes are tough!!! Icon_sad got out expecting the whole front of the car to be wrecked, imagine my shock when all i saw was me front number plate knocked off and a small gouge in me front bumper!!!!! and i bent the bollard i hit it that hard!!! i'll post a pic later.

tough ould machines folks...........
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: jaysus, these yokes are tough!!!   jaysus, these yokes are tough!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:38 pm

how you mange that sean
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: jaysus, these yokes are tough!!!   jaysus, these yokes are tough!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:49 pm

opps
Back to top Go down
dufc3125
dufc3125

PostSubject: Re: jaysus, these yokes are tough!!!   jaysus, these yokes are tough!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:55 pm

sounds like you got off lightly there mate, wish I was that lucky with dinks. I slid into a kerb a few weeks back in the snow, trashed an alloy and snapped the front right wishbone (at bout 10mph). good effort for coming out with such little damage jaysus, these yokes are tough!!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jaysus, these yokes are tough!!!   jaysus, these yokes are tough!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jaysus, these yokes are tough!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vxzoc.com  :: GENERAL ZAFIRA CHAT-
Jump to: