vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

vxzoc stickers and tinted windows

Go down 
+6
madgezza
supersterl
topladz
IAN74
Milly-gsi
tomZ20LET
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Empty
PostSubject: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:20 pm

vxzoc stickers and tinted windows SAM_0053vxzoc stickers and tinted windows SAM_0052vxzoc stickers and tinted windows SAM_0047vxzoc stickers and tinted windows SAM_0049vxzoc stickers and tinted windows SAM_0050vxzoc stickers and tinted windows SAM_0051got my stickers today (cheers topladz) got them on and took some pics of them and my tinted windows. i only went for moonlight tints to match the rears and i think it looks the nuts but i will let u decide. enjoy vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:41 pm

that looks really good.. im really really liking that Smile
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:02 pm

thank u!!!
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:03 pm

did u just tint the fronts or do the whole lot?
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:12 pm

there rears were already tinted moonlight si ijust tinted the fronts to match there ok in the light they look awsome but in the dark the look even better cos they look darker than what they are.
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:14 pm

thought it was just the fronts.. i want mine done but thinking about going over them all with a light smoke, to darken the rears and the fronts.. im in 2 minds lol as urs looks good
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:19 pm

the rears are factary and legal if u go to dark u will gett pulled over and they will make u rip them off lol it happened to my mate.
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:27 pm

you can have the rears as dark as you like, its the fronts you can get pulled for im affraid hun! im talking from personal experience from my old car and the police! so as your fronts are now illegal be careful
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:02 pm

looks good mate. love the tint . vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:52 pm

looks good bud
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:54 pm

cheers lads
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:42 pm

another classy sticker on another classy Vehicle...
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:41 pm

great look mate
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:23 pm

cheers lads
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:25 pm

great tinting work ,meaning to do mine just never get round to it ,did you remove the front drop glasses ,looks really good you
Back to top Go down
andromeda411
Regional Co.
Regional Co.
andromeda411

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Sorry to cast a downer on some excellent work but as milly says fronts are now illegal and car will fail mot.
I can speak from experiance aswell as my scenic had tinted fronts and it failed.
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:07 am

nah as long as u go into the mot station with them down they cant fail them trust me i no all the tricks technicly there not illegal cos there factory tint on 17%they have to be above 20% to be illegal (thats what pc plod said anyway) lol
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:30 am

hi
all windowa can be tinted its the amount of light that they let in which fails the
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:01 am

yes but most windows are standardly tinted on the fronts the legal limit already they just dont look it atall..

tom your fronts would already have a standard tint on they just dont appear to be and you have put extra tint on which does make them illegal but hell i wouldnt worry about it, it isnt stupidally tinted and you would have to come across a real picky copper if you got pulled, people are just warning you thats all the risk is there..

im getting mine done as i love the tinted look.. not to dark but sweet and suttle

and didnt know it was a mot failure???? strange that all my other cars have always passed and hell i dont need to worry about it anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
andromeda411
Regional Co.
Regional Co.
andromeda411

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:08 am

i suppose it depends how picky the mot tester is.
i had one once who failed me because the windscreen mount for my tom tom was too far over towards the drivers side and was in the drivers line of vision.
took car out,took off mount,put car back in and passed and NEVER used that bloody garage again!!!
Back to top Go down
rickard

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Nice looking motor and I like the tints ,but ...................... watch out .There seems to be a blitz on drivers with cars with tinted windows .I bought my Zaf A 3 years ago , tints all round with silver paintwork and I thought it looked good.Had NO problems with the MOT's , police etc until the end of last year . Got pulled on the main street by the pigs with a snotty little git from VOSA . Blues & two's ...........all for the fact my fronts were 35.5% VLT . I did comply and pulled off the tints , but not in the street , I was given 14 days to put it right . What a bloody job too , pulling the film off left a horid sticky glue behind . I ended up having to take the door panels off to get right into the glass and remove every trace of the residue .Sticker removal fluid did the job.
Thieves , muggers and rapists get less attention nowadays from the coppers.
But , motorists ..............well that's another matter .
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:35 pm

amen to that dude lol
Back to top Go down
BBmadness
BBmadness

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Mine was limo black front to back when i bought mine but due to poor visibility mainly in the dark nd wet when trying park was easier to jus take the front tints off seen as we have some interesting coppers over here yet still not been pulled for the blue lights on the front
Back to top Go down
http://www.saexecutivetravel.co.uk
rickard

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:16 pm

My rear and side windows were tinted when I bought my bus , looked good and was just one of the reasons I bought it .The tints are not an MOT failure [ the garages havn't got the required testing equipment] but VOSA have . A VOSA inspector sitting in a cop car stopped me last year and did a test . I had been driving the vehicle in the same condition for 3 years without any problems until my stopping .Did the test ..................35.5% VLT ..........it failed . They wanted me to take the tints off there and then , I declined and was given 10 days to rectify the problem . I did remove the film within the 10 days and took the bus down to VOSA for inspection .All OK now , but getting the film off was one hell of a job . Really , not worth getting the drivers & passengers windows done though . Eventually you will be forced to remove it .
Back to top Go down
BBmadness
BBmadness

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:22 pm

rickard wrote:
My rear and side windows were tinted when I bought my bus , looked good and was just one of the reasons I bought it .The tints are not an MOT failure [ the garages havn't got the required testing equipment] but VOSA have . A VOSA inspector sitting in a cop car stopped me last year and did a test . I had been driving the vehicle in the same condition for 3 years without any problems until my stopping .Did the test ..................35.5% VLT ..........it failed . They wanted me to take the tints off there and then , I declined and was given 10 days to rectify the problem . I did remove the film within the 10 days and took the bus down to VOSA for inspection .All OK now , but getting the film off was one hell of a job . Really , not worth getting the drivers & passengers windows done though . Eventually you will be forced to remove it .

know the feeling took my driver nd passenger ones off at eekend still trying to get the residue off
Back to top Go down
http://www.saexecutivetravel.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vxzoc stickers and tinted windows   vxzoc stickers and tinted windows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vxzoc stickers and tinted windows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next