vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

F.A.O. milly-gsi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

F.A.O. milly-gsi Empty
PostSubject: F.A.O. milly-gsi   F.A.O. milly-gsi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi Milly.. just wanted to know if you got your milltek around the taunton area at all.. looked at milltek site and they have a lot of fitting /suppliers around our area.. do you reckoment anyone... i want a non resonated from cat back..but on ebay all they have is resonated ones..any help would be appreciated,, churs $terl
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

F.A.O. milly-gsi Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. milly-gsi   F.A.O. milly-gsi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:55 pm

performance driven on proiswood industrial estate (Taunton) do the miltec exhausts fitted, they order them direct from miltec so i would presume if you went down there and asked for what you want the would be able to hopefully provide for what you are after sterl

i got mine from ebay and matt fitted it
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

F.A.O. milly-gsi Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. milly-gsi   F.A.O. milly-gsi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:08 pm

thanks for that milly ...i will take a drive over there and see what they can do for me...cheers F.A.O. milly-gsi Icon_cool i looked at ebay and they only have resonated ones for sale on there..
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

F.A.O. milly-gsi Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. milly-gsi   F.A.O. milly-gsi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:31 am

yeh ours is hense i want to get a pipe made and get the box out, we went to perfromance driven 1st and there made to order so would of thought you could get what you want, they are alittle pricier but you get the full warrantee with them, we didnt go for it as they couldnt get it fitted in time for pvs last year and from ebay we received it a day before pvs lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F.A.O. milly-gsi Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. milly-gsi   F.A.O. milly-gsi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.A.O. milly-gsi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vxzoc.com  :: GENERAL ZAFIRA CHAT-
Jump to: