vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

TURBO NOT WORKING

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
knoxville256

working - TURBO NOT WORKING Empty
PostSubject: TURBO NOT WORKING   working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Fitted scorpion pre-cat 200cell sport cat and miltek sport cat and at first it went really well but know running badly doesn,t seem like the turbo is working and has a real misfire under load, if i drive it steady it feels fine but nailing it it just doesn,t feel right anybody shed any light
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: TURBO NOT WORKING   working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:47 pm

limp mode is the eml on?
Back to top Go down
silver zaffy gsi
silver zaffy gsi

PostSubject: Re: TURBO NOT WORKING   working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:50 pm

I had this problem after the VXR Turbo unit was fitted, turned out to be the FPR hose had a nick in it easy fix, hope yours is mate.
Back to top Go down
knoxville256

PostSubject: Re: TURBO NOT WORKING   working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:00 pm

no there.s no lights on and it,s not in limp mode sorry for my ignorance but whats the fpr hose and where is it cheers
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: TURBO NOT WORKING   working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:05 pm

fuel pressur regulator to be fair ya best bet is too check all pipes around the turbo also we have had a few sports cats at work were they have failed blocking the exhaust bang the cat if you hear a rattle its that!!! im sure its nothing to worry about
Back to top Go down
knoxville256

PostSubject: Re: TURBO NOT WORKING   working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:09 pm

cheers will give that a go its doing my head in car went great for a day or so after fitting just want it back to its best
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: TURBO NOT WORKING   working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:11 pm

try it and lets us no good luck
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: TURBO NOT WORKING   working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:28 pm

have you had your car remapped... because i recalled reading that you need to have it done if you have the 200cell sportscat fitted..this causes problems..

whereas the 100cell does not..so it might be advisable for you to contact the maker of the cat...and ask them...
let us know if you find out...
Back to top Go down
knoxville256

PostSubject: Re: TURBO NOT WORKING   working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 pm

hi all checked the cat today all ok i,ve ordered a bcs as i did the pedal check and it came up with the bcs code
no it,s not mapped but that is something to consider i will ring round tomorrow and see what i can find out
hopefully the bcs will do the trick if not a gallon of v-power and a match definately will working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: TURBO NOT WORKING   working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:43 pm

like ur style lol
Back to top Go down
knoxville256

PostSubject: Re: TURBO NOT WORKING   working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:37 pm

at last it,s fixed and i,m back loving the zafira and the fault was the boost control sensor working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_biggrin probably cheaper to fix than the gallon of v-power (cheers gordon brown) now just need a decent re-map, any ideas in the yorkshire area?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TURBO NOT WORKING   working - TURBO NOT WORKING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TURBO NOT WORKING
Page 1 of 1