vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

its arrived(my exhaust..

Go down 
+4
madgezza
topladz
clarky69
supersterl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

its arrived(my exhaust.. Empty
PostSubject: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Hey great news for me,, the TNT guy came back to my house on his way back to depot and dropped off my Zaffy miltek exhaust.. its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_smile super dooper

its arrived(my exhaust.. DSCN9963
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:26 pm

More work then Sterl????
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 pm

good news nice of the tnt driver to do that as well bud
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm

good old tnt, should be a doodle to fit
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:22 am

fair play.. youl be busy the weekend
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:09 am

looks spot on mate! have fitting it.
Back to top Go down
DaveV6
DaveV6

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:46 am

did you notice and performance gain?
Back to top Go down
DaveV6
DaveV6

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:03 am

does anyone have a full scorpion exhaust, any thoughts on them ?
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:07 pm

DaveV6 wrote:
did you notice and performance gain?

well to be honest i fitted a front decat pipe at same time and yes i believe that i can feel a difference in performance and definatly in sound, i can hear the car ticking over now... its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:09 pm

scorpion are good ( thats what my decat pipe is) couldnt find anything for the Zaf on there site..hence buying a Miltek..
Back to top Go down
DaveV6
DaveV6

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:19 pm

no i couldnt find a cat back system on their site but i rang j26 who sell the pre cat and main sport cat on e bay and asked for a price for scorpion cat back system and they quoted me so it must exist, i cant remember how much it was but it was attractively cheaper than the milltek and having had scorpion before i know they are good.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:07 pm

i go buy there everyday its roadrunner
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:45 pm

DaveV6 wrote:
no i couldnt find a cat back system on their site but i rang j26 who sell the pre cat and main sport cat on e bay and asked for a price for scorpion cat back system and they quoted me so it must exist, i cant remember how much it was but it was attractively cheaper than the milltek and having had scorpion before i know they are good.

yes i suppose i should have rang around to find out ,but just never got around to it...would be good to know a price for a cat back from scorpion..
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:42 pm

nice exhaust ,been thinking of one for mine ,let us no what it sound like please cheer you
Back to top Go down
DaveV6
DaveV6

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:59 am

yeah its roadrunner at notts, i brought a magnex system from them some years ago for my scooby.
I wont be buying this month but probably next month, ill post some pics or a vid so can hear it.
Dave
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:17 pm

THE ZAFINATOR wrote:
nice exhaust ,been thinking of one for mine ,let us no what it sound like please cheer you

miltec sounds nice nothing to fancy or loud, some nice little burbles on de excelleration personally i want mine alittle louder but not stupidlly
Back to top Go down
DaveV6
DaveV6

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:59 pm

these are very competitively priced, anyone got one or used them before, this is half the price of teh miltek 200 cell sports cat.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-ASTRA-ZAFIRA-GSI-VXR-SPORTS-CAT-EXHAUST-PIPE-/400143909040?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

it says could bring the emil light on, has anyone had this happen ?
Back to top Go down
DaveV6
DaveV6

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:07 pm

having just been to roadrunner aka j26 to fetch a pre cat replacement pipe i can confirm there is no cat back system from scorpion for the zafira, this is not what i was told over the phone but hey ho...i assume they must have just got mixed up with the astra as the pre cat is the same part.

On an entirely different subject, driving back from notts about 8 miles i got 51 mpg Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its arrived(my exhaust..   its arrived(my exhaust.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its arrived(my exhaust..
Page 1 of 1