vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

My Zaffy needs cleaned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clarky69
clarky69

My Zaffy needs cleaned Empty
PostSubject: My Zaffy needs cleaned   My Zaffy needs cleaned Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:38 am

over the last 2 days i've been to the rubbish dump 3 times and to b&q twice for deck boards and wood, while the load carrying was excellent the inside of the bus is minging, full of sawdust and crap, My Zaffy needs cleaned Kopfschuettel and to top it all it is pi**ing down with rain here, My Zaffy needs cleaned Icon_mad thinking about putting the hoover and extension lead in a bin bag to keep them dry if the rain dosn't stop, My Zaffy needs cleaned Affraid
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy needs cleaned   My Zaffy needs cleaned Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:48 am

my bus needs its big valet, but matt works all the time and im 31weeks preg so sadly its gota wait lol but shamefully my bus is filfy and yes the poxy weather dont help
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy needs cleaned   My Zaffy needs cleaned Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:48 pm

well guys the rain held off long enough for me to clean the windows, polish and hoover the whole of the inside out, sorry guys not one of your 3 hour sessions lol. but i did lift seat 6 & 7 up and hoovered under them!!!

havin a cuppa if the weather holds off might get the outside done and put me new stickers on, the rear wiper has started to remove me old one.!!!!! going for the side windows this time.
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy needs cleaned   My Zaffy needs cleaned Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:46 pm

side windows good choice lol
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy needs cleaned   My Zaffy needs cleaned Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:00 am

rain never stopped yesterday, but today looks good for a wash and polish!! My Zaffy needs cleaned Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy needs cleaned   My Zaffy needs cleaned Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:34 pm

wait and see if mine lasts in the bk window lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy needs cleaned   My Zaffy needs cleaned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Zaffy needs cleaned
Page 1 of 1