vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

My Zaffy WIP

Go down 
+4
supersterl
daddy-cool
Moonman
steve_ti
8 posters
AuthorMessage
steve_ti
steve_ti

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Thought Id start a thread showing updates etc when things happen to my bus. Had it a couple of months now after doing a straight swap with my old jap crap bus! Its a 1.6 16v on an X plate and wasnt really looked after before I had it. Here it is when I first got it, minus the roofbox!!

My Zaffy WIP Front_2chopped
My Zaffy WIP Rear_1chopped

Got her home and ordered a new set of number plates as the old ones were knackered, and gave her a good clean....

My Zaffy WIP Chopped_2
My Zaffy WIP Chopped_1-1

My Zaffy WIP Chopped_3
The cambelt was making a strange noise so had that changed and found that the previous owner had changed the belt but not the pulleys and one had come loose!!
Then decided to check the spare wheel before a road trip and this happened.....

My Zaffy WIP PICT2137

The bolt for the spare wheel cage had been twisted beyond belief and snapped as I turned it. Doh! So after a trip to the local vxl dealers it then looked like this....

My Zaffy WIP PICT2141

Theres a few little things with the interior that need sorting and this was one of them....

My Zaffy WIP PICT2138

The ashtray in the n/s/r door had been snapped by the previous owner so managed to pick one up from a local scrappy for £1!! Bargain! Now it looks a lot nicer.....

My Zaffy WIP PICT2139

Just got to sort a few little bits out and then onto the improving!!! Will update when things happen lol
Back to top Go down
Moonman
Moonman

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Doing anything to the outside or just leaving it standard for now.
Back to top Go down
daddy-cool
daddy-cool

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:59 pm

looks nice Steve, what plans you got for the bus?
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Got my eyes peeled for a badgeless grille, alloys, spoiler, lowering springs etc lol Just taking its time with kids to spend on etc Very Happy Hoping to find some bits at total vauxhall live Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Another great looking Zaf ,Steve..
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Thanks for the comments guys
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Looking good mate. It's nice to get something a do the odd little bit to make it yours without having to spend silly money at the start.
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:33 am

Yeah Ive been lucky tbh. Its only got 63k on the clock with full history too so chuffed with that!
Back to top Go down
IAN74

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:09 am

looking good mate . cant wait to see some mods when you start.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
steve_ti
steve_ti

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:07 pm

Thats the one I got my eye on mate!!! Just waiting for the kids to stop wanting things and its mine lol
Back to top Go down
Moonman
Moonman

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:25 pm

I like the description Wink

Quote :

My Zaffy WIP Image_6320068OE_4Vauxhall, Badgeless Grilles
VAUXHALL ZAFIRA DEBADGED BADGELESS GRILLE

Vauxhall Zafira 99>04 Badgeless grille,manufactured in shatt..

My Zaffy WIP More
NOW:
£19.99

Apparenlty its made out of shatt lol
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:31 pm

lmao should be easier to mould then!!
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Well I wouldve had another pic update today thanks to topladz with the delivery of a sticker, but somehow royal mail decided not to care about peoples mail and it ended up here in a big old soggy mush, and was ripped all over the place!! so after chasing the postman up the street and attempting to feed the remains of my sticker to him, I decided to come home and try to relax by cleaning the interior lol Thanks again anyways topladz
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:52 am

Managed to get a pic today of the difference between the old and new filler cap, surprising how much difference there is....

[img:04d6]My Zaffy WIP PICT2229

Obviously the new one is on the left lol but the seal on the old one had turned green and turned itself inside out
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:11 pm

Decided to give the bus a wash and polish earlier and halfway through I started taking the rear badges off the boot. Only did the main griffin badge and the zafira 1.6 16v badges though as my fingers were in too much pain after them lol heres what it looks like at the mo.....

[img]My Zaffy WIP Debadged_1chopped
Back to top Go down
badboybubbie

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Nice car fella but can i ask a couple of questions is the car dark green or black i can't really tell dodgey eye's must be my age,and why do you take the badges off the car is this a young person thing or just a modding issue.Is it wrong to have a standard car or must they be souped up.i'll post some pic's of mine soon to see what should be done to improve it.Good luck with your car. My Zaffy WIP Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:14 pm

its everyones own taste buddy i personaly think my car looks better with out badges and them some other people might perfer it with

as for having to mod your car again its up to you and what you can afford the mods ive done on my car so far haven't cost more the £30 each to do and make the car look a bit better when i start on the performaance mods then thing will be more expensive but i want to get it looking how i want to first
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
steve_ti
steve_ti

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:16 pm

badboybubbie wrote:
Nice car fella but can i ask a couple of questions is the car dark green or black i can't really tell dodgey eye's must be my age,and why do you take the badges off the car is this a young person thing or just a modding issue.Is it wrong to have a standard car or must they be souped up.i'll post some pic's of mine soon to see what should be done to improve it.Good luck with your car. My Zaffy WIP Icon_biggrin

Thanks for the comments mate. My zaffy is a very dark green but seems to come alive in the sun. Pretty sedated colour tbh. As for the modding, I think its mainly a matter of personal choice. I just like the smooth look which means removing all things lumpy lol The little touches make all the difference imo lmao My Zaffy WIP Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Zaffy WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Zaffy WIP   My Zaffy WIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Zaffy WIP
Page 1 of 1